Production planning and organizing
Our competences were trusted by:
- Ability to solve the problems connected with frequent changes in production plans and awareness of the latest methods of coping with such situations
- Knowledge on the schedule optimization methods and dynamic production task management based on low series and changeable orders from the customers
- Introduction to the latest methods of the optimum (and low cost) plan of managing the flow of components, materials and resources in the production company
See the laboratory
- A certificate of completion in 2 languages – Polish and English
- Educational aids: scripts
- Access to specialist magazines and technical literature
- Writing aids (pen, notebook)
- A bag of company gadgets
- Complete care of idividually assigned customer service person
- Participant Cards with discounts to partner restaurants / pubs in Gliwice
day 2, h. 9.00 - 16.00
fax: +48 32 720 20 52
Traings are carried out in the laboratories of the Engineering Training Center EMT-Systems or at the premises of the Client.
Our lecturers are esteemed coaches and consultants for the implementation and management of LEAN projects. During trainings, their main focus in on passing practical knowledge they gained due to their extensive experience in implementation and optimization works in the biggest industrial plants.
- Mike Rother, Rick Harris. Tworzenie Ciągłego Przepływu. Lean Enterprise Institute Wrocław 2008
- John Shook, Mike Rother. Naucz się widzieć. Lean Enterprise Institute Wrocław 2009
- William Truscott. Six Sigma. Routledge 2003
- Kai Yang, Basem El-Haik. Design for Six Sigma. McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing 2008
- Jeffrey K. Liker. The Toyota Way. McGraw-Hill Companies 2004
- Production and logistics department managers
- Technologists, planners, production organization
- Managers of production
- Lower or average management level
Benefits for participants
- Ability to design a production schedule
- Ability to perform the analysis of a production program
- Knowledge about the material demand and dependent/independent demand
- Knowledge about the modern methods and tools for planning and organizing production
- Excellent training conditions
- A large number of examles from other companies
- Professional course documentation
- Experienced lecturers with extensive knowledge and practical experience regarding implementing Lean management tools as well as excellent teaching skills
The essential elements of the training courses organized by EMT-Systems are content, well-qualified trainers and modern equipment. However, as the Engineering Training Center we also pay attention to the highest quality of catering services.Each day of the course the participants receive:
- Unlimited access to our EMT Coffi Di‘Italian Espresso Bar. During short breaks in classes our students may use the fully stocked coffee bar:
- THERMOPLAN BW 4 – a professional Swiss coffee machine used in best cafes. You may choose the coffee you like best - Cappuccino, Espresso, Americano, Caffe Latte and Turkish Coffee.
- Traditional vending machine serving different types of coffees and hot beverages such as tea, hot chocolate or borscht.
- A selection of kettles, coffees and teas for self service.
- Sparkling and still mineral water, squash.
- A selection of cookies and fruit.
- A two-course lunch - the cuisine offered by two nearby diners is a combination of traditional, home-made flavors known from modern dairy bars with meals served in restaurants.
The highlight is the aroma of freshly ground coffee!