- Profesional services of the biggest Polish training center specialized in conducting courses in industrial pneumatics and other engineering techniques.
- Best training conditions in the Laboratory of Pneumatics equipped with Parker Hannifin assembly tables, which allow the design, construction and verification of pneumatic and electropneumatic systems.
- Small groups of participants, what allows individual approach to every participant.
- Gaining practical knowledge thanks to the numerous exercises with the use of real pneumatic devices.
- Rich training documentation prepared by our experts.
- Team of specialists experienced in maitenance departments and design companies - with impressive knowledge in the field of design, implementation and maintenance of pneumatic and electropneumatic systems, as well as, didactic skills.
- Modern teaching methods employing multimedia teaching aids.
- Modular structure of trainings which allow choosing the proper level of training depending on the participant's knowledge.
- Option of closed, tailored-made trainings in the Client's seat or in our Laboratories.
- Full training service and constant supervision and care over the training group.
- Expertise, reliability and good atmosphere during the training.
Additionally you recieve:
- Clear training documentation with many examples.
- Bilingual certificate of accomplishment training in the Engineering Training Center proving the acquired skills.
Learn the principles of design and maitenance of pneumatic systems.
Engineering training in industrial pneumatics
The trainings are dedicated to engineers, designers, constructors, technologists and everyone interested in gaining knowledge of industrial pneumatic and electropneumatics.
We have created a set of specialist trainings that provide the necessary theoretical and practical knowledge form the fields and teach how to identify and eliminate the problems that appear in the exploitation of pneumatic systems.
Having acquired the pneumatic schematic symbols, each participant learns and understands the principles of the design, installation, construction and working order of the pneumatic and electropneumatic control systems and actuators.