Turbogenerators working in the polish power system
Course aimAfter completing the training, the participant:
- Has knowledge of methods of modifying the structure and operation of operating turbogenerators in order to extend their service life in regulatory operating conditions with frequent shutdowns
- Knows modern systems for monitoring the operation and online diagnostics of turbogenerators using digital twins to: increase service life, operational safety and reliability
- Has knowledge about new areas of turbogenerators usage in gas power plants, biomass power plants and nuclear power plants
- Employees of utility power plants and combined heat and power plants
- Employees of electricity companies
- Network operators, engineers dealing with the transformation of the Polish power system
Elementary knowledge of electromechanical sources of electricity.
Basic knowledge regarding the construction and operation of the power system.
See the laboratory
day 2, h. 9.00 - 16.00
day 3, h. 8.00 - 15.00
- A certificate of completion
- Educational aids: scripts
- Access to specialist magazines and technical literature (regarding stationary training)
- Writing aids (pen, notebook) - regarding stationary training
- Complete care of idividually assigned customer service person
- Participant Cards with discounts to partner restaurants / pubs in Gliwice (regarding stationary training)
During each training day, participants receive:
- Unlimited access to the Cechownia Cafe coffee bar, serving tea and high-quality freshly ground coffee. The bar is equipped with:
- NECTO Karisma - a professional espresso machine of Italian production.
- THERMOPLAN BW 4 - a professional espresso machine made in Switzerland.
- Two-course dinner - a combination of traditional, home-made flavors with meals served in restaurants.