Management of (digital) product/service
Course aim:The aim of the training ‘Management of (digital) product/service’ is to provide participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively manage digital products and services. The training aims to present the key concepts, tools and techniques used in managing digital products/services and to understand the role and responsibility of the Product Manager in the context of digital transformation. Upon completion of the training, participants should be able to:
- Understand the role and responsibilities of the Product Manager in the context of managing digital products/services.
- Develop product/service strategy and planning, taking into account the vision, goals, market segments, target groups and competition.
- Identify customer needs and apply market research and user needs analysis techniques.
- Apply Agile and Lean Start-up methodologies in (digital) product/service management.
- Collect, analyze and manage requirements and create documentation, user stories and use cases.
- Design user interfaces and workflows, create prototypes and test solutions with users.
- Product Managers and aspiring people who want to develop their skills in managing digital products and services.
- Project Managers, Scrum Masters and Product Owners working on digital projects who want to better understand the product/service management process.
- Innovation specialists who are responsible for the development and implementation of new digital solutions in the organization.
- IT and technical managers who want to learn how to manage digital products/services and collaborate better with product teams.
See the laboratory
day 2, h. 9.00 - 16.00
day 3, h. 9.00 - 16.00
- Certyfikat ukończenia kursu w 2 językach – polskim i angielskim
- Educational aids: scripts
- Dostęp do fachowej literatury i czasopism branżowych (dot. szkoleń stacjonarnych)
- Materiały piśmiennicze np. notatnik, długopis (dot. szkoleń stacjonarnych)
- Kompleksową pomoc indywidualnie przydzielonych opiekunów kursu
- Karty Kursantów upoważniające do zniżek w wybranych gliwickich lokalach partnerskich (dot. szkoleń stacjonarnych)
During each training day, participants receive:
- Unlimited access to the Cechownia Cafe coffee bar, serving tea and high-quality freshly ground coffee. The bar is equipped with:
- NECTO Karisma - a professional espresso machine of Italian production.
- THERMOPLAN BW 4 - a professional espresso machine made in Switzerland.
- Two-course dinner - a combination of traditional, home-made flavors with meals served in restaurants.