Programming MITSUBISHI logic controllers, series MELSEC-Q - level 2
After completing the training, the participant: :
- Has advanced knowledge of structured programming Mitsubishi Q controllers in FBD language
- Can configure the Mitsubishi GOT2000 HMI panel and create a simple visualization of the control program
- Supports intelligent function modules
- He knows and uses the tools for diagnosing the Q driver
See the laboratory
day 2. 8.00 - 16.00
day 3. 8.00 - 16.00
day 4. 8.00 - 16.00
day 5. 8.00 - 13.00
- Individual workstations
- Extra free training hours for practice
- Access to specialist magazines and technical literature (regarding stationary training)
- Writing aids (pen, notebook) - regarding stationary training
- Complete care of idividually assigned customer service person
- Participant Cards with discounts to partner restaurants / pubs in Gliwice (regarding stationary training)
During each training day, participants receive:
- Unlimited access to the Cechownia Cafe coffee bar, serving tea and high-quality freshly ground coffee. The bar is equipped with:
- NECTO Karisma - a professional espresso machine of Italian production.
- THERMOPLAN BW 4 - a professional espresso machine made in Switzerland.
- Two-course dinner - a combination of traditional, home-made flavors with meals served in restaurants.