Basics of machine construction
- Principles of constructing machine parts
- Basic information on the types of separable and permanent and separable connections
- Gaining knowledge of shaft, axles and clutch connections
- Selection, parameters and characteristics of clutches, brakes and gearshifts
Poznaj naszą firmę
See the laboratory
- A certificate of completion in 2 languages – Polish and English
- Educational aids: scripts
- Access to specialist magazines and technical literature
- Writing aids (pen, notebook)
- A bag of company gadgets
- Complete care of idividually assigned customer service person
- Participant Cards with discounts to partner restaurants / pubs in Gliwice
day 2 h. 9.00 - 16.00
day 3 h. 9.00 - 16.00
fax: +48 32 720 20 52
Content and presented materials may be adjusted to the individual needs of the participants. It is also possible to include short tasks testing abilities of the participants, adjusted to the time limitations of the course.
TutorTraining sessions are carried out by industrial representatives and long-standing member of academic staff from units of higher education with considerable experience in implementation and repair projects. Our tutors work for large industrial plants solving technical problems and performing engineering tasks.
- Dietrych M., Korewa W., Zygmunt K.: Podstawy Konstrukcji Maszyn, Tom I-II-III, WNT, Warszawa 1998
- Osiński Z., Bajon W., Szucki T.: Podstawy konstrukcji maszyn, PWN, Warszawa 1980
- Beitz G. P. W.: Nauka konstruowania, WNT, Warszawa 1984
- Niezgodziński M. E., Niezgodziński T.: Obliczenia zmęczeniowe elementów maszyn, PWN, Warszawa 1973
- Praca zbiorowa: Mały poradnik mechanika, Tom I- II-III, WNT, Warszawa 1998
- Markusik S.: Sprzęgła mechaniczne, WNT, Warszawa 1979
- Osiński Z.: Sprzęgła i hamulce, WNT, Warszawa 1999
- Bowden D.: Wprowadzenie do trybologii, WNT, Warszawa 1980
- Ochęduszko K.: Koła zębate, Tom I-II- III, WNT, Warszawa 2012
- Cempel Cz., Tomaszewski F.: Diagnostyka maszyn: zasady ogólne: przykłady zastosowań, Międzyresortowe Centrum Naukowe Eksploatacji Majątku Trwałego, Radom, 1992
- Gross J. M.: Fundamentals of Preventive Maintenance, AMACOM, USA, 2002
- Korbicz J., Kościelny J, M., Kowalczuk Z., Cholewa W.: Diagnostyka procesów: modele, metody sztucznej inteligencji, zastosowania, Wydawnictwa Naukowo-Techniczne, Warszawa, 2002
- Kościelny J.: Diagnostyka zautomatyzowanych procesów przemysłowych, EXIT, Warszawa, 2001
- Lindstedt P.: Praktyczna diagnostyka maszyn i jej teoretyczne podstawy, Wydawwnictwo Naukowe ASKON, Warszawa, 2002
The main objective of the course is presenting basic theory related to the machine construction with a view to its practical application in the industry. The scope of presented material differs insignificantly depending on the audience:
- Trainings for mechanics – topics included in the course focus on the organization (repairs, inspections), principles for selection of equivalents or substitute solutions and simplified machine fault detection methods
- Trainings for maintenance engineers – in these courses we provide some additional information about damage diagnosis methods and forecasting possible failures
The training is addressed to mechanics whose work is technical maintenance of the production machines and maintenance engineers. The presented course program does not include advanced aspects of the construction verification theory (strength calculations) in favour of a broader view of the problems connected with machine operation and their condition (possibility of preparing maintenance plans and reducing repair time). Optimal audience would be a team working within one unit (together with a manager and employees). Such a solution makes it possible to recognize limitations and knowledge gaps of the employees and assess possible discrepancies between expectations of the management staff and the workforce.
Benefits for participants
- use terminology connected with machine construction and machine exploitation
- tell the difference between various machine parts and evaluate selection of their performance parameters in relation to particular industrial solutions
- use the standards and select standardized and unified elements
- define the rules of machine exploitation and their limitations
- pay attention to elements particularly susceptible to damage and recognize situations jeopardizing proper work of the operated device
The essential elements of the training courses organized by EMT-Systems are content, well-qualified trainers and modern equipment. However, as the Engineering Training Center we also pay attention to the highest quality of catering services.Each day of the course the participants receive:
- Unlimited access to our EMT Coffi Di‘Italian Espresso Bar. During short breaks in classes our students may use the fully stocked coffee bar:
- THERMOPLAN BW 4 – a professional Swiss coffee machine used in best cafes. You may choose the coffee you like best - Cappuccino, Espresso, Americano, Caffe Latte and Turkish Coffee.
- Traditional vending machine serving different types of coffees and hot beverages such as tea, hot chocolate or borscht.
- A selection of kettles, coffees and teas for self service.
- Sparkling and still mineral water, squash.
- A selection of cookies and fruit.
- A two-course lunch - the cuisine offered by two nearby diners is a combination of traditional, home-made flavors known from modern dairy bars with meals served in restaurants.
The highlight is the aroma of freshly ground coffee!