View our modern laboratory of Sensors
Classes take place in a modern Laboratory of Sensors and Industrial Networks equipped with training positions featuring sensing elements of all types currently available in industrial automation.
You will find here, among others, optic sensors, gas and liquid temperature sensors, position sensors (induction, proximity, capacity and magnetic sensors), colour sensors and temperature monitors.
Trainings designed for technicians and engineers, designers, construction engineers, technologists and everyone interested in gaining knowledge of industrial sensors.
- Unique training conditions win Laboratiories equipped with elements by three renowned manufacturers: Balluff, Turck, IFM
- An opportunity to acquire practical knowledge thanks to numerous exercises with the real devices
- Comprehensive and professional course materials prepared by the specialists in the field of industrial sensors and robots
- Unique teaching methods combined with the modern multimedia techniques
- Experienced lecturers from the maintenance departments and design companies; authors of many publications on the subject
- Excellent organization of the training and constant assistance to the participants throughout the entire course
- Professionalism, reliability and nice atmosphere during the course