Thermoplastic injection molding - operating and technology
Equipment we use:
- Knowledge about a thermoplastic injection molding process
- Knowledge about injection molding machine design
- Ability to set the injection molding process
- Proper selection of the process parameters
- Awareness of the influence of the selected parameters on the quality of molded pieces
- Unassisted identification of defects of molded pieces and ability to demonstrate their causes
- Practical knowledge about the operation of a robot working with the injection molding machine
Poznaj naszą firmę
See the laboratory
- A certificate of completion in 2 languages – Polish and English
- Access to specialist magazines and technical literature
- Writing aids (pen, notebook)
- A bag of company gadgets
- Complete care of idividually assigned customer service person
- Participant Cards with discounts to partner restaurants / pubs in Gliwice
day 2 h. 8.00 - 15.00
fax: +48 32 720 20 52
During open courses organized at EMT-Systems Laboratory, we use our own training rooms. Participants have at their disposal the following equipment:
Hurmak injection molding machine – series ECO 180
Hurmak ECO series is a traditional series of machines with a knee-joint system. The series offers eleven different models with clamping force of 100-750 tons.
A hydraulic injection molding machine is fitted with the energy saving system based on the Baumuller/Marzocchi servopump. The system works perfectly with company’s own KEBA software and it has been designed to achieve a long lasting balance between performance and operating costs.
The ECO series has been designed with simplicity, low operating costs and easy maintenance in mind. Just like in case of basic models, the machines of ECO series may be successfully used for special applications requiring high speed and precision, like manufacturing thin-wall products.
A manipulation robot WITTMANN W 818
- Control system: WITTMANN CNC 8.3 with stop buttons
- Manual programmer
- Transmission by means of a gear wheel and rack
- 2 x Venturi vacuum circuit with digitally set differential pressure switch
- 1 x pneumatic 5/2 valve with a function of controlling the pneumatically operated elements of the gripper
- A robot featuring servo drives in all three axes
- A rotary axis
- Low noise levels and comfort of operation
The essential elements of the training courses organized by EMT-Systems are content, well-qualified trainers and modern equipment. However, as the Engineering Training Center we also pay attention to the highest quality of catering services.Each day of the course the participants receive:
- Unlimited access to our EMT Coffi Di‘Italian Espresso Bar. During short breaks in classes our students may use the fully stocked coffee bar:
- NECTO Karisma – a professional Italian coffee machine used in best cafes. You may choose the coffee you like best - Cappuccino, Espresso, Americano, Caffe Latte and Turkish Coffee.
- Traditional vending machine serving different types of coffees and hot beverages such as tea, hot chocolate or borscht.
- A selection of kettles, coffees and teas for self service.
- Sparkling and still mineral water, squash.
- A selection of cookies and fruit.
- A two-course lunch - the cuisine offered by two nearby diners is a combination of traditional, home-made flavors known from modern dairy bars with meals served in restaurants.
The highlight is the aroma of freshly ground coffee!