Mobile hydraulics in machines and devices
- Design and operation principles of the hydraulic elements applied in mobile systems
- Design, assembly, implementation and testing simple hydraulic systems
- Interpreting graphical symbols and reading schematic diagrams of hydraulic systems
- Interpreting hydraulic quantities, valves characteristics and distinguishing methods of measuring flow temperature and pressure
- Displacement control principles, velocity and pressure control in hydraulic systems
Poznaj naszą firmę
See the laboratory
- An extensive practical course conducted on industrial elements and hydraulic systems
- A certificate of completion in 2 languages – Polish and English
- Educational aids: scripts
- Access to specialist magazines and technical literature
- Writing aids (pen, notebook)
- A bag of company gadgets
- Complete care of idividually assigned customer service person
- Participant Cards with discounts to partner restaurants / pubs in Gliwice
day 2 h. 9.00 - 17.00
day 3 h. 8.00 - 15.00
fax: +48 32 720 20 52
- Professional and innovative training positions based on the components of conventional, electrohydraulic and proportional hydraulics of leading producers such as PARKER Hannifin, BOSCH Rexroth, Manuli Fluiconnecto
- Unique teaching aids
- Laboratory of Hydraulic Drives and Control Systems
Training positions for Hydraulic Courses
Training positions designed by The Engineering Training Center have been constructed with the PARKER Hannifin, BOSCH Rexroth, Manuli Fluiconnecto and PONAR components. Unique design of the positions allows performing exercises on all levels of progress in hydraulics:
- assembling and testing of freely constructed hydraulic control systems whether conventional or electric
- running experimental (operational) tests of the typical hydraulic units like pumps, overflow valves, throttles or flow regulators
- simple, effortless and quick assembly of the designed hydraulic systems
- testing the operation and functions of the power supply, pressure units, flow direction control, flow intensity control and the actuators
- acquisition of knowledge on the design and construction of electrohydraulic systems of electric and proportional relay control
The teaching process is being supported by Fluid-SIM H. The software helps to learn the principles of the design and simulation of hydraulic and electrohydraulic control systems. The software enables analyzing the increase of the level and rate of the flow, pressure drops in the valves as well as designating the velocity and accelerations of the cylinder’s pistons.
Training intended for:
- Workers who assemble, operate and service hydraulic systems applied in machines
- Operator and servicemen of equipment based on hydrostatic drives (heavy construction machines, mining equipment, shipbuilding, municipal equipment)
- Workers responsible for repairs, overhauls and regeneration of hydraulic in mobile applications
- Anyone interested in expanding their knowledge on mobile hydrostatic drives
Benefits for participants
By the end of the course participants will be able to:
- describe the design and operation principles of the hydraulic elements in mobile applications
- design, assemble and implement simple hydraulic systems for mobile applications
- identify graphical symbols and read schematic diagrams of hydraulic systems
- interpret hydraulic quantities, valve characteristics and distinguish methods of measuring flow temperature and pressure
- control displacement, velocity and pressure in mobile hydraulic systems
- apply Fluid-SIM H software in the design and simulation of hydraulic systems
- perfect training conditions in the professionally equipped Laboratory of hydraulic drives and control systems,
- a large number of practical exercises to facilitate the acquisition of specific skills,
- a wide range of teaching aids pomocy dydaktycznych that help strengthen the acquired knowledge,
- a professional staff of trainers with many years of practical and theoretical experience.
The essential elements of the training courses organized by EMT-Systems are content, well-qualified trainers and modern equipment. However, as the Engineering Training Center we also pay attention to the highest quality of catering services.Each day of the course the participants receive:
- Unlimited access to our EMT Coffi Di‘Italian Espresso Bar. During short breaks in classes our students may use the fully stocked coffee bar:
- NECTO Karisma – a professional Italian coffee machine used in best cafes. You may choose the coffee you like best - Cappuccino, Espresso, Americano, Caffe Latte and Turkish Coffee.
- Traditional vending machine serving different types of coffees and hot beverages such as tea, hot chocolate or borscht.
- A selection of kettles, coffees and teas for self service.
- Sparkling and still mineral water, squash.
- A selection of cookies and fruit.
- A two-course lunch - the cuisine offered by two nearby diners is a combination of traditional, home-made flavors known from modern dairy bars with meals served in restaurants.
The highlight is the aroma of freshly ground coffee!