Authorized partner of SIEMENS Industry Software
CThe Engineering Training Center EMT-Systems is the authorized training partner for the producer of PLM solutions – Siemens PLM Software. The contract signed between the institutions enables us to run certified courses. Constant supervision of our courses by Siemens guarantees gaining firsthand knowledge, highest quality and access to the latest software and course materials.
Other trainings regarding SIEMENS controllers that can be found in our training offer:
EMT-SYSTEMS is a member of Profibus PNO Polska
PROFIBUS PNO Polska is the organization engaged in the development and standardization of industrial networks in automation systems. It helps the users and manufacturers of PROFIBUS and PROFINET devices to implement the latest and best solutions and technologies. The association provides their members with easy and constant access to knowledge and technical information.
We offer you trainings in very popular SCADA systems – InTouch Wonderware and WinCC.
SCADA (Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition) denotes a system that supervises the technological or production process. Its main functions include gathering the recent data (measurements), visualizing the data, controlling the process, alerting and archiving the data.
SCADA visualization of industrial processes
The term SCADA usually refers to a computer system which is superior to the PLCs and other units. PLC controllers are connected directly to the actuators (like valves or pumps) and to measuring devices (like sensors of temperature or level) which gather the recent date from the object and perform automatic algorithms of control and regulation.
Apply for our trainings and you will appreciate our professionalism, reliability and friendly atmosphere during the sessions.
- Maintenance services, automation engineers, electricians and electronical engineers
- Anyone interested in gaining knowledge of the PLC programming and SCADA WinCC | Winderware InTouch systems
- Excellent training conditions in a modern and professional PLC Laboratory fitted with the essential equipment and teaching aids
- Workstation for each participant.
- Numerous practical exercises by individual training positions facilitating consolidation of acquired knowledge and skills
- Experienced lecturers from the maintenance service departments and design companies, with teaching qualifications and vast technical knowledge regarding the design, implementation, maintenance and repairs of the automated devices and systems based on the SIMATIC S7-300 systems
- Individual approach to each participant
- Modern teaching methods combined with the unique multimedia techniques
- Modular training concept that allow adjusting the level of the training to the level of students’ knowledge
- Possibility of conducting closed trainings at the client’s site or in our Laboratories
- Professionalism, reliability and experience of Poland’s largest training center specialized in training courses in the field of industry automation and broadly defined engineering techniques
- Excellent organization of the training and constant assistance to the participants throughout the entire course
- Professionalism, reliability and nice atmosphere during the course
In addition each participant will acquire
- Professional documentation including numerous examples and presenting the topics in a clear, transparent and comprehensible manner
- Certificate of participation proving acquired skills and knowledge prepared in two languages – Polish and English