Workplace organization with 5S method
Our competences were trusted by:
- Ability of using Lean tools to reduce the occupied production and storage areas
- Knowledge of how to improve the ergonomics of the production stations/areas
- Using a 5S tool to optimize the production areas and free up space
See the laboratory
- A certificate of completion in 2 languages – Polish and English
- Educational aids: scripts
- Access to specialist magazines and technical literature
- Writing aids (pen, notebook)
- A bag of company gadgets
- Complete care of idividually assigned customer service person
- Participant Cards with discounts to partner restaurants / pubs in Gliwice
day 2, h. 9.00 - 16.00
day 3, h. 9.00 - 16.00
fax: +48 32 720 20 52
Traings are carried out in the laboratories of the Engineering Training Center EMT-Systems or at the premises of the Client.
Our lecturers are esteemed coaches and consultants for the implementation and management of LEAN projects. During trainings, their main focus in on passing practical knowledge they gained due to their extensive experience in implementation and optimization works in the biggest industrial plants.
- Mike Rother, Rick Harris. Tworzenie Ciągłego Przepływu. Lean Enterprise Institute Wrocław 2008
- John Shook, Mike Rother. Naucz się widzieć. Lean Enterprise Institute Wrocław 2009
- William Truscott. Six Sigma. Routledge 2003
- Kai Yang, Basem El-Haik. Design for Six Sigma. McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing 2008
- Jeffrey K. Liker. The Toyota Way. McGraw-Hill Companies 2004
- Production and logistics department managers, warehouse managers
- Junior and senior management staff
- Technologists, planners, production organization
- Team for the optimization of lean processes
- Lower management level
Benefits for participants
- Theory of 5S tool and its management principles
- Knowledge and tools for the optimization of production and logistics areas with the help of the latest solutions
- Ability of work area organization assessment based on 5S
- Information about the possibilities to free up the space
- Tools to reduce employee effort
- Excellent training conditions
- A large number of examles from other companies
- Professional course documentation
- Experienced lecturers with extensive knowledge and practical experience regarding implementing Lean management tools as well as excellent teaching skills
The essential elements of the training courses organized by EMT-Systems are content, well-qualified trainers and modern equipment. However, as the Engineering Training Center we also pay attention to the highest quality of catering services.Each day of the course the participants receive:
- Unlimited access to our EMT Coffi Di‘Italian Espresso Bar. During short breaks in classes our students may use the fully stocked coffee bar:
- THERMOPLAN BW 4 – a professional Swiss coffee machine used in best cafes. You may choose the coffee you like best - Cappuccino, Espresso, Americano, Caffe Latte and Turkish Coffee.
- Traditional vending machine serving different types of coffees and hot beverages such as tea, hot chocolate or borscht.
- A selection of kettles, coffees and teas for self service.
- Sparkling and still mineral water, squash.
- A selection of cookies and fruit.
- A two-course lunch - the cuisine offered by two nearby diners is a combination of traditional, home-made flavors known from modern dairy bars with meals served in restaurants.
The highlight is the aroma of freshly ground coffee!