Use of OPC UA protocol in Siemens TIA Portal
After completing the training, the participant:
- Has knowledge of the type and construction of OPC servers.
- Can configure the OPC UA server using the Simatic NET program and read data from it using the OPC client.
- Knows the configuration of the connection between the S7-1500 controller and the OPC UA server.
- Can configure the OPC UA server in the S7-1500 controller and read data from it using the OPC client.
- Knows the configuration of the connection between PC-Station WinCC Runtime and the OPC UA server in the S7-1500 controller.
See the laboratory
day 2 8.00 - 16.00
day 3 8.00 - 16.00
day 4 8.00 - 16.00
day 5 8.00 - 13.00
- A certificate of completion
- Educational aids: scripts
- Access to specialist magazines and technical literature (regarding stationary training)
- Writing aids (pen, notebook) - regarding stationary training
- Complete care of idividually assigned customer service person
- Participant Cards with discounts to partner restaurants / pubs in Gliwice (regarding stationary training)
II. Use of OPC UA protocol in Siemens TIA Portal (SP7-TIA) training program
- Acquainting with the types of OPC servers.
- Overview of operation and configuration of the OPC UA server.
- OPC UA server security levels.
- Configuration of the OPC UA server by means of the Simatic NET program.
- Reading data from the OPC UA server by means of an OPC client.
- Configuration of the S7-1500 PLC controller to support an external OPC server.
- Data exchange between the S7-1500 controller and the OPC client.
- Configuration of the OPC UA server in the Siemens S7-1500 controller.
- Support for COM / DCOM settings.
- External access to the OPC server.
- Reading data from the S7-1500 controller using an OPC client.
- PC-Station preparation with WinCC Runtime.
- Reading data from the OPC UA server by means of WinCC Runtime
SoftwareSiemens TIA Portal V17
During each training day, participants receive:
- Unlimited access to the Cechownia Cafe coffee bar, serving tea and high-quality freshly ground coffee. The bar is equipped with:
- NECTO Karisma - a professional espresso machine of Italian production.
- THERMOPLAN BW 4 - a professional espresso machine made in Switzerland.
- Two-course dinner - a combination of traditional, home-made flavors with meals served in restaurants.