Live ON-LINE trainings
Our on-line training courses are live, highly engaging and fully interactive.
- Due to small group sizes each participant receives trainer’s full attention and guidance.
- A professional webinar studio allows access to necessary software as well as live-view of working machines and devices.
- We also use popular remote cooperation platforms, such as ZOOM, MSTeams or other suggested by clients.
- Having completed the course, all participants will be sent PDF certificates of completion including the description of course program in English.
The net price of each on-line training course – 1500 EUR -> 990 EUR.
Get a taste of our courses:
List of trainings:
- Participants have access to necessary software for practical exercises – STEP7, TIAPortal, PLCSIM simulation, NX, SoliEDGE, SinuTrain, etc.
- The software is installed on the participants’ computers, according to instructions.
- The course is live and the practical part is 100% guided by the trainer.
- „Share screen” allows for real-time supervision and corrective instructions as well as assessment.
- Participants are granted access to our computers via remote desktop.
- There is no need for installing any software on participants’ computers.
- The trainer supervises particpants’ progress via „share screen” or by checking it on the participant’s computer with remote access.
I. ORGANIZATION, ZOOM APPLICATION
1. Which remote learning platform do you use for your live on-line training courses?
2. What happens if there are some technical problems with the Internet connection or the software during the course?
During the entire training you are connected with an instructor via a remote learning platform. Our IT is crew also available at all times and if there is a problem, we will contact you by phone and try to resolve it. If the problem is serious, we will offer you an alternative way to access the software.
3. Which software do we get access to?
Participants get access to TIA Portal software and PLCSIM controller simulator. In addition, they will receive the download and installation manual.
4. Is it possible to test the software before the training starts?
YES. Up to 3 days before the course starts we will perform a test session. We will make sure the software is installed properly.
5. Will I need two monitors during the course?
No, but two monitors will make your work much easier, because you can observe the trainer and his work on monitor 1 and perform your tasks on monitor 2. Switching between applications on one monitor might be inconvenient.
II. TIA PORTAL SOFTWARE
1. What are the minimum hardware requirements for TIA Portal?
- According to SIEMENS:
- Processor Intel® Core™ i5-6440EQ (up to 3.4 GHz)
- RAM 16 GB (min. 8 GB, 32 GB for large projects)
- Hard disk SSD with 50 GB free storage space
- Processor Intel® Core™ i5-3xxxx — 3rd generation of i5 should d it,
- RAM 16 GB (min. 8 GB, 32 GB for large projects) — 8GB is minimum, the more – the better,
- Hard disk SSD with 50 GB free storage space — SSD is a must, you will struggle without it.
To sum up, an SSD hard disk alone should be enough for older laptops, but if you follow the SIEMENS suggestions – your TIA Portal will run nice and smooth.
2. What is PLCSIM?
PLCSIM is a free simulator, which can be installed and used by TIA Portal users to test a program with no physical equipment.
3. Which simulator is used during the training?
SIEMENS has two TIA Portal simulators in their offer:
- free PLCSIM – the one that we use,
- PLCSIM Advanced – more complex, but it’s not free.
We do not recommend the PLCSIM Advanced. If you already have it installed, though, you can use it but in case of any problems the trainer might not be able to help you.
4. Which trial licences do I get once I download the files?
- STEP7 Professional V15.1 – for programming S7-1500, S7-1200, S7-300, S7-400
- WinCC Advanced V15.1 – for programming all HMI panels and SCADA systems
*WinCC Advanced includes the WinCC Comfort licence.
5. For the training, do I need TIA Portal STEP7 Basic or STEP7 Professional?
You want STEP7 Professional, because:
- the Professional version is suitable for programming S7-1500 controllers
- only with the Professional version you can use PLCSIM simulator.
6. What happens if I have already used the TIA Portal trial and the free 21-day period has run out?
You will have to consider a different way of participating in the course, like the remote desktop. Alternatively, you can use a different computer on which there has been no TIA Portal trial software installed.