Servo-hydraulic drives and control systems
Equipment we use:
Benefits for participants:
- Knowledge about the proportional control techniques
- Knowledge about the design and operating principle of servo-hydraulic valves with mechanical and pressure coupling
- Knowledge about the methods of controlling the flow and flow direction as well as pressure using servo-hydraulic valves
- Ability to interpret static and dynamic parameters of servo-hydraulic valves
- Ability to interpret characteristics of servo-valves
- Knowledge of the design and settings of parameters of regulators in hydraulic systems of automatic regulation
- Ability to assess technical condition of servo-valves based on the analysis of operation parameters
Poznaj naszą firmę
See the laboratory
- An extensive practical course conducted on industrial elements and hydraulic systems
- A certificate of completion in 2 languages – Polish and English
- Educational aids: scripts
- Access to specialist magazines and technical literature
- Writing aids (pen, notebook)
- A bag of company gadgets
- Complete care of idividually assigned customer service person
- Participant Cards with discounts to partner restaurants / pubs in Gliwice
day 2 h. 9.00 - 16.00
day 3 h. 9.00 - 16.00
fax: +48 32 720 20 52
The essential elements of the training courses organized by EMT-Systems are content, well-qualified trainers and modern equipment. However, as the Engineering Training Center we also pay attention to the highest quality of catering services.Each day of the course the participants receive:
- Unlimited access to our EMT Coffi Di‘Italian Espresso Bar. During short breaks in classes our students may use the fully stocked coffee bar:
- NECTO Karisma – a professional Italian coffee machine used in best cafes. You may choose the coffee you like best - Cappuccino, Espresso, Americano, Caffe Latte and Turkish Coffee.
- Traditional vending machine serving different types of coffees and hot beverages such as tea, hot chocolate or borscht.
- A selection of kettles, coffees and teas for self service.
- Sparkling and still mineral water, squash.
- A selection of cookies and fruit.
- A two-course lunch - the cuisine offered by two nearby diners is a combination of traditional, home-made flavors known from modern dairy bars with meals served in restaurants.
The highlight is the aroma of freshly ground coffee!