Selection of engineering materials in injection and pressure mold design
Course aim:After completing the training, the participant has knowledge of:
- Selection of engineering materials in terms of design, construction and operation of injection and pressure molds
- Application of technological operations in heat, thermochemical and surface treatment dedicated to the design, construction and operation of injection and pressure molds
- Modelling of TWW technological surface layers increasing the service life of injection and pressure molds in industrial applications
Target group:The training is addressed to people who want to systematize or deepen their knowledge of designing injection and pressure molds in terms of the selection of engineering materials used in the technology of heat, thermochemical and surface treatment, as well as modelling technological surface layers of TWW.
See the laboratory
day 2, h. 8.00 - 15.00
- A certificate of completion
- Educational aids: scripts
- Access to specialist magazines and technical literature (regarding stationary training)
- Writing aids (pen, notebook) - regarding stationary training
- Complete care of idividually assigned customer service person
- Participant Cards with discounts to partner restaurants / pubs in Gliwice (regarding stationary training)
Confirmation of cooperation
Our experience and the quality of the conducted trainings are supported by selected references received from our clients after training in the field of PLASTICS and their processing.
- Use the fundamental terms in the field of plastics processing
- Understand the basic theory presented during the course
- Understand the necessity of respecting rules for machine exploitation
- Know how to apply the acquired information in practical aspects of their work
During each training day, participants receive:
- Unlimited access to the Cechownia Cafe coffee bar, serving tea and high-quality freshly ground coffee. The bar is equipped with:
- NECTO Karisma - a professional espresso machine of Italian production.
- THERMOPLAN BW 4 - a professional espresso machine made in Switzerland.
- Two-course dinner - a combination of traditional, home-made flavors with meals served in restaurants.