Since 2012, when our campaign „We share our knowledge” was initiated and resulted in many articles, EMT-Systems also launched a series of free workshops EMT TOUR.
The workshops are meetings for industry that take place regularly, every 3-4 weeks in the headquarters of EMT-Systems and each time attract nearly 60 participants. EMT TOUR is an opportunity to make new business contacts, exchange views and experiences, learn about the latest solutions and obtain up-to-date information with regard to production and maintenance.
TOUR is the result of many years of our experience in training engineering staff. we aim to encourage to improve practical skills, not only during several days of courses and workshops, but also at cyclical, one-day workshops
EMT TOUR means:
- FREE CYCLICAL training workshops dedicated to the current problems, innovations and practical solutions.
- Renowned experts and lecturers – implementation engineers, designers, automation engineers, mechanical engineers, representatives of manufacturing.
- Topics matching the needs of manufacturing industry and maintenance services – control systems, automation control, drive systems, power hydraulics, industrial pneumatics, CNC machining.
- Content and equipment related engagement of the leading manufacturers: Siemens, Parker, Ponar, Balluff, ifm electronic, Beckhoff, HYDAC, Perschmann.
- Possibility of frequent, cyclical and personal communication with our Center.
- Integration of production plant employees and a group of leading providers of mechatronic components.
- Cooperation with trade magazines such as: Utrzymanie Ruchu [Maintenance Magazine], Służby Utrzymania Ruchu [Maintenance Services Magazine], Inżynieria Utrzymania Ruchu [Plant Engineering].
- Mini trade fair organized by the training room.
- Catering and refreshments.
- Advertising gadgets and surprise gifts.
Since EMT TOUR was initiated, the events have already attracted over 900 participants.