Process regulation in Siemens TIA Portal – Level I
After completing the training, the participant:
- Knows the idea of process regulation, concepts related to regulation and is able to design a regulation system for a given process
- Has knowledge of the two-position controller and PID, knows the strengths and weaknesses of both solutions
- Is able to implement a two-position controller and use it in practice
- Practically uses the PID Compact block, can prepare the necessary signals and parameterize the block
- Uses the built-in functionalities of the PID Compact block - autotuning, signalling of exceeding alarm thresholds, etc.
- Understands the idea of PWM control and uses it in practice using the PID Compact block
- Is able to diagnose process control systems
See the laboratory
day 2 h. 8.00 - 16.00
day 3 h. 8.00 - 16.00
day 4 h. 8.00 - 16.00
- Individual workstations
- Extra free training hours for practice
- Educational aids: scripts
- Writing aids (pen, notebook) - regarding stationary training
- Complete care of idividually assigned customer service person
- Participant Cards with discounts to partner restaurants / pubs in Gliwice (regarding stationary training)
During each training day, participants receive:
- Unlimited access to the Cechownia Cafe coffee bar, serving tea and high-quality freshly ground coffee. The bar is equipped with:
- NECTO Karisma - a professional espresso machine of Italian production.
- THERMOPLAN BW 4 - a professional espresso machine made in Switzerland.
- Two-course dinner - a combination of traditional, home-made flavors with meals served in restaurants.