Rules for participation in training courses
organized by EMT-Systems Sp. z o.o.
Ladies and gentlemen,
Below, we present terms and conditions related to the participation in our courses:
I. The Organizer of Training
- The Organizer of Training is EMT-Systems based in Gliwice (44-100) at 18C Konarskiego Street, registered in the District Court in Gliwice, X Economic Department of the National Court Register number KRS: 0000351335, NIP: 6342741010, REGON: 241529768.
II. Participant application.
- In order to apply for a course one should fill in a form and fax it or scan it and send via e-mail using contact information provided on the EMT-Systems website.
- Submission of application for participation in the training is tantamount to Client’s acceptance of the conditions for participation in Training, under the contract and these General Terms and Conditions.
III. ENTERING THE LIST OF PARTICIPANTS
- Within 2 working days of receipt of the application form, the Organizer shall send the Client an e-mail with the confirmation of inclusion in the list of Participants – Confirmation of participation in the training.
- A binding agreement for the provision of training services is concluded at the time of sending the confirmation of participation in the training by the Organizer.
- After submitting the application, but not later than 5 days prior to the training, the Client will receive detailed information on participation in the training.
- Number of participants is limited. The order of applications is decisive.
IV. PRICES AND TERMS OF PAYMENT
- Terms of payment shall be fixed individually. Unless otherwise decided, prepayment shall be made no later than 7 days prior to the scheduled date of the course.
- Payments shall be made by wire to the EMT-Systems’ bank account held with ING Bank Śląski. Account No.: 86 1050 1298 1000 0090 3025 5591 (for PLN) or 12 1050 1298 1000 0090 8003 7808 (EUR)
- All prices given are net prices and require an addition of 23% VAT. All prices are calculated for one person participating in the course.
- The price of training courses organized in the facilities of The Engineering Training Center includes: training sessions with the use of dedicated software, equipment and teaching aids, course materials, lunches, drinks and snacks. Participants cover the costs of transport and accommodation. The scope of closed training sessions is determined individually.
V. CANCELLATION OF PARTICIPATION – WITHDRAWAL FROM THE CONTRACT
- Resignation from participation in the training must be reported to EMT-Systems within 7 calendar days before the training.
- In the event that the client cancels less than 7 days prior to the scheduled date of the training course, the client will be liable to pay 100% of the fee.
- At any time, Applicant may designate another participant for the training, for whom they take full responsibility. Change of the participant shall be notified by phone or e-mail to the employee of EMT-Systems.
- If a student disrupts the training, makes conducting classes impossible or is dangerous for themselves and other participants, EMT-Systems has the right to refuse the student further participation in the training.
VI. CHANGE OF TRAINING DATE.
- EMT-Systems reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the training course.
- In case of cancellation or rescheduled training and there is no consent from the applicant for a new date of training, the Applicant retains the right to demand reimbursement of the amount paid.
- The Client may file complaints regarding training in writing to EMT-Systems no later than 7 calendar days from the date of completion of the training.
- EMT-Systems should investigate the complaint within 7 calendar days of its receipt and respond to it by e-mail in this period.
VIII. CERTIFICATE OF TRAINING COURSE COMPLETION
- Participants receive certificates of participation in Polish and in English. In case of non-standard training courses translation of the certificate is arranged individually.
- In order to obtain a certificate of training course completion, one shall participate in all days of training and at least 80% of all classes.
IX. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
- The organizer declares that the materials provided to Participants during the trainings are protected by copyright. Client and/or Participant has the right to use them only for the permitted personal use. Copying, reproduction, distribution and other forms of use of those materials beyond the boundaries permitted by law is prohibited.
- Training sessions take place in a venue designated by EMT-Systems, depending on the training type. Participants will be informed in advance about the location of the training.
X. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- Pursuant to the Personal Data Protection Act (Journal of Laws of 2014 Item 1182, as ammended), the Client agrees to processing of their personal data by EMT-SYSTEMS Sp. z o.o. for the purposes of the training. The Client has the right to access their personal data and have any such data that is iaccurate or incomplete rectified or deleted.
- In accordance with the applicable laws and regulations, the Client agrees to receive any and all commercial and marketing information from EMT-SYSTEMS Sp. z o.o., with its seat in Gliwice, 18C Konarskiego street, by means of telecommunications networks and terminal equipment as well as via automatic calling systems.
Please contact us if you need additional assistance or have any questions.
View all available courses and choose the best option for yourself or your employees. We guarantee professionalism and the highest quality of services.
The Engineering Training Center
ul. Konarskiego 18C, 44-100 Gliwice
Tel.: (32) 444-93-44, (32) 335-85-19
organized by the EMT-Systems