TIA Portal – integrated design environment
Aims and scope of the workshop:
- General introduction to the aspects of TIA Portal,
- TIA Portal vs Step7 – migration and basic differences,
- Practical exercises inS7-1500 programming in TIA Portal,
- WinCC in TIA Portal,
- Overview of machine safety with S7-1500 Failsafe.
- 22th April, 2016r
- 13th May, 2016r
- 17th June, 2016r
- 8:30 – 9:00 – registration of participants, distribution of course materials
- 9:00 – 9:15 – official opening
- 9:15 – 9:45 – EMT: Step7 vs TIA Portal – migration an basic differences as seen by the integrator – Piotr Świszcz, EMT-Systems
- 9:45 – 10:45 – EMT: EMT: Step7 vs TIA Portal – practical workshop – Piotr Świszcz, EMT-Systems
- 10:45 – 11:00 – break
- 11:00 – 11:45 – Siemens: TIA PORTAL – Mirosław Kulikowski, Siemens Polska
- 11:45 – 12:45 – EMT: S7-1500 programming in TIA Portal – practical workshop – Krzysztof Polczyk, EMT-Systems
- 12:45 – 13:00 – Lunch break
- 13:00 – 13:10 – Visiting laboratories of EMT-Systems
- 13:00 – 14:00 – Siemens: Machine safety with S7-1500 Failsafe – various hardware configurations – Andrzej Cyganik, Siemens Polska
- 14:00 – 15:30 – EMT: WinCC in TIA Portal – practical workshop – Andrzej Kasprzycki, EMT-Systems
- 15:30 – End of the seminar
Number of participants
What does EMT TOUR mean?
- FREE CYCLICAL training workshops dedicated to the current problems, innovations and practical solutions.
- Renowned experts and lecturers – implementation engineers, designers, automation engineers, mechanical engineers, representatives of manufacturing.
- Topics matching the needs of manufacturing industry and maintenance services – control systems, automation control, drive systems, power hydraulics, industrial pneumatics, CNC machining.
- Content and equipment related engagement of the leading manufacturers: Siemens, Parker, Ponar, Balluff, ifm electronic, Beckhoff, HYDAC, Perschmann.
- Possibility of frequent, cyclical and personal communication with our Center.
- Integration of production plant employees and a group of leading providers of mechatronic components.
- Cooperation with trade magazines such as: Utrzymanie Ruchu [Maintenance Magazine], Służby Utrzymania Ruchu [Maintenance Services Magazine], Inżynieria Utrzymania Ruchu [Plant Engineering].
- Mini trade fair organized by the training room.
- Catering and refreshments.
- Advertising gadgets and surprise gifts.
Summary of the workshop
In spring of 2016, the Engineering Training Center EMT-Systems has delivered a cycle of free training workshops as part of the campaign EMT TOUR – We share our knowledge. This time, the main theme was TIA Portal – integrated design environment..
Speakers for the workshops were known and valued industrial automation experts from EMT-Systems and Siemens Polska. This time, they had 3 opportunities to share their knowledge and experience with the participants. The pation of the Science and Technology Park TECHNOPARK Gliwice filled with conversations about designing and programming controllers in TIA Portal. Participants of the workshops had a chance to see the training workstations designed by experts from EMT-Systems and SIEMENS logic controllers.
Media patronage over the event was provided by the magazine Służby Utrzymania Ruchu [Maintenance Services Magazine] published by FORUM MEDIA POLSKA.
After the holidays we plan to organize new training workshops and for now you may read the latest articles that we have published in trade journals as part of our campaign „We share our knowledge”.