Internal Logistics Organization
Our competences were trusted by:
- Ability to solve problems connected with delivering the materials to production area (in time, proper amount, proper material etc.)
- Knowledge on the optimal methods of internal logistics management – storage – production – storage
- Introduction to the latest methods of material flow management
See the laboratory
day 2, h. 9.00 - 16.00
- A certificate of completion
- Educational aids: scripts
- Access to specialist magazines and technical literature (regarding stationary training)
- Writing aids (pen, notebook) - regarding stationary training
- Complete care of idividually assigned customer service person
- Participant Cards with discounts to partner restaurants / pubs in Gliwice (regarding stationary training)
Traings are carried out in the laboratories of the Engineering Training Center EMT-Systems or at the premises of the Client.
Our lecturers are esteemed coaches and consultants for the implementation and management of LEAN projects. During trainings, their main focus in on passing practical knowledge they gained due to their extensive experience in implementation and optimization works in the biggest industrial plants.
- Mike Rother, Rick Harris. Tworzenie Ciągłego Przepływu. Lean Enterprise Institute Wrocław 2008
- John Shook, Mike Rother. Naucz się widzieć. Lean Enterprise Institute Wrocław 2009
- William Truscott. Six Sigma. Routledge 2003
- Kai Yang, Basem El-Haik. Design for Six Sigma. McGraw-Hill Professional Publishing 2008
- Jeffrey K. Liker. The Toyota Way. McGraw-Hill Companies 2004
- Executive management
- Junior and senior management
- Managers of production, logistics, purchasing and sales departments
- Other employees responsible forrategic decisions in the company
Benefits for participants
- Ability to define logistics tasks
- Ability to perform the analysis of material flow
- Knowledge about the material demand and dependent/independent demand
- Knowledge about the modern methods and tools for planning and organizing logistics
- Excellent training conditions
- A large number of examles from other companies
- Professional course documentation
- Experienced lecturers with extensive knowledge and practical experience regarding implementing Lean management tools as well as excellent teaching skills
During each training day, participants receive:
- Unlimited access to the Cechownia Cafe coffee bar, serving tea and high-quality freshly ground coffee. The bar is equipped with:
- NECTO Karisma - a professional espresso machine of Italian production.
- THERMOPLAN BW 4 - a professional espresso machine made in Switzerland.
- Two-course dinner - a combination of traditional, home-made flavors with meals served in restaurants.