Benefits of our courses
Courses organized by EMT-SYSTEMS provide the opportunity to acquire theoretical knowledge and become practically acquainted with appliances, systems and their operation:
- 30% of time is devoted to lectures,
- 70% of time is designated for all active forms of participation – workshops and exercises.
Our qualified staff and professionally equipped laboratories allow us to organize trainings in broadly defined mechatronics.
WHY TRAIN WITH US?
- We are innovative, effective, flexible and fast,
- Our priority is quality and practical effects, the proof of which are the numerous references we have received,
- We value competency, reliability, mutual trust and an atmosphere of cooperation,
- We focus on professional and competent approach to the client,
- We use systematic and advanced monitoring of our services,
- We are open to all suggestions, comments and proposals of our clients,
- We work with verified, experienced staff who are constantly improving their qualifications,
- We place great emphasis on precise modifications of training forms, methods and programs to suit the needs of our clients,
- We build long-lasting and based on mutual satisfaction bonds with our clients.
Trainings in plastics processing
A package of trainings in Plastics is a narrow and specialized group of courses intended for specialists working in the departments of designing components made of plastics, employees working or planning to work with injection molding machines and extruders and workers of plants using or planning to implement Blow Molding technology.
A plastic material is any of a wide range of synthetic or semi-synthetic organic solids that are moldable. Plastics are typically organic polymers of high molecular mass, but they often contain other substances. Most plastics contain other organic or inorganic compounds blended in, such as powder of fiber fillers, heat stabilizers, UV stabilizers, flame retardants, antistatic additives, foaming agents, colours etc.
The key properties of plastics are: low density, corrosion resistance and easy processing. Low costs of manufacturing large series of ready products compared to other materials contributed to the rapid development of plastics industry in the 20th century. Products made of plastics are currently present in every sphere of our lives.
- Learning fundamental terms relating to plastics
- Knowledge on the plastics processing techniques
- Explanation of the physicochemical reactions for plastics processing
- Selecting parameters influencing the quality of final products
- Acquiring the skills of designing plastics processing operations