PARKER Hannifin – partnership within equipment delivery and conducting training seminars
Our partnership with PARKER Hannifin is mainly focused on the contact with the world’s leading supplier of hydraulic and pneumatic components. Our training positions are fitted with the equipment provided by the manufacturer, which allows the students to practice with real elements and systems applied in the industry.
Our cooperation with IFM is based on using the company’s equipment during the courses in Industrial Automation, Sensor Technology, ASI industrial networks and Pneumatics. It allows the participants to work with up-to-date industrial equipment.
Benefits of training:
- Small groups of participants, what allows individual approach to every participant.
- Gaining practical knowledge thanks to the numerous exercises with the use of real pneumatic devices.
- Rich training documentation prepared by our experts.
- Team of specialists experienced in maitenance departments and design companies - with impressive knowledge in the field of design, implementation and maintenance of pneumatic and electropneumatic systems, as well as, didactic skills.
- Modern teaching methods employing multimedia teaching aids.
- Modular structure of trainings which allow choosing the proper level of training depending on the participant's knowledge.
- Option of closed, tailored-made trainings in the Client's seat or in our Laboratories.
- Full training service and constant supervision and care over the training group.
- Expertise, reliability and good atmosphere during the training.
Laboratory of Industrial Pneumatics in the EMT-Systems Office
Laboratory of Pneumatics is equipped with four independent assembling tables featuring components manufactured by:
- Parker, ORIGA Parker, Festo, Rexroth, Pneumax/Rectus, PIAB, NORGREN, BIMBA Pneumatics, SMC (control systems and actuators for pneumatics and electropneumatics)
- IFM, BALLUFF, Relpol, SIEMENS, Pneumax (industrial sensors, relay systems, control systems and valve manifolds)
Laboratory equipment features:
- Actuator systems: single- and double-acting cylinders, rodless linear cylinders, grippers, multi-position shuttle tables with cushion device, standardized multi-position actuators
- Directional 3/2, 5/2, 5/3 valves actuated:
- check and throttle check valves, quick exhaust valves, throttle valves, reduction valves, safety valves
- logi valves (AND/OR) in classic versions or to be mounted on DIN rails
- pneumatic time valves and pneumo-electrical transmitters
- proportional pressure regulators
- vacuum technology elements:
- pressure generators
- suction cups
- optical, unduction and capacitive sensors
The workstations designed to study the synthesis of pneumatic and electropneumatic systems are also fitted with the following modules:
- monostable and bistable buttons (fitted with NO and NC contact sets)
- relays (enabling the synthesis of the intermediate valve control systems) fitted with NO and NC contact sets)
- multifunction timers with the following functions:
- off-delay controlled by the contact
- ON at a set time
- One-time ON at a set time triggered by closing the control contact
- Symetrical cyclic ioeration starting with a break or switch on
- Generation of a 0,5 second pulse after a set time
- On at a set time triggered by opening the control contact
- On and off-delay controlled by the contact
- Cyclic operation controlled by closing the control contact
- Visual and acoustic indicators of the operation status
- Pneumatic counter
- Valves for panel mounting
- Passive hums for sensor inputs and pneumatic actuator reed relays
Equipment available at the workstations facilitates building complex pneumatic and electropneumatic systems.
The unique feature is the wide range of hardware versions (from universal pneumatics, through valve manifolds, to a variety of heavy-duty valves to be used in the toughest operating conditions).
MOBILE WORKSTATIONS FOR TRAINING SESSIIONS AT CLIEN’T PREMISES
Mobile workstations, designed and carefully prepared by specialists, facilitate a detailed presentation of issues related to pneumatic and electropneumatic systems.
We have prepared mobile units based on the components provided by Pneumax. The workstations are equipped with elements of pneumatic actuators, controls and electropneumatic valves for trainings in Industrial Pneumatics on levels from P1 to P5 at Client’s location. The participants have the opportunity to freely combine actuators. Mobile laboratory enables the practical application of theoretical knowledge acquired during the course.
Possibilities offered by our workstations:
- Assembly and testing the operation of freely configured conventionally or electrically controlled pneumatic systems
- Performing experimental and operational tests for typical pneumatic elements
- Simple, easy and convenient assembly of the designed pneumatic systems
- Testing the operation and behavior of power supply systems, pressure elements, flow direction control elements, flow rate control elements, and actuators
- Acquiring the skills of designing and assembling pneumatic and electropneumatic elements
- Testing the influence of setting control systems parameters on the operation of actuating components