WHY TRAIN WITH US?
- We are innovative, effective, flexible and fast,
- Our priority is quality and practical effects, the proof of which are the numerous references we have received,
- We value competency, reliability, mutual trust and an atmosphere of cooperation,
- We focus on professional and competent approach to the client,
- We use systematic and advanced monitoring of our services,
- We are open to all suggestions, comments and proposals of our clients,
- We work with verified, experienced staff who are constantly improving their qualifications,
- We place great emphasis on precise modifications of training forms, methods and programs to suit the needs of our clients,
- We build long-lasting and based on mutual satisfaction bonds with our clients.
Total Productive Maintenance
Trainings in maintaining the quality of production
List of trainings: Total Productive Maintenance
Total Productivity Maintenance is one of the most important tools of effectively managing production companies. Technique invented in 1970s in Japan has been widely used in factories around the world increasing the productivity, enhancing quality, reducing costs and, as a result, increasing profits. TPM is based on the assumption that involving all employees in the process of building effective prevention system, systematic reduction of losses through problem solving and standardization are a key to achieve the goal of three zeros: zero breakdowns, zero defects and zero accidents. TPM is a tool implemented and used in such companies as Volvo, FIAT, Iveco, Mirelli, Unilever, PepsiCo, Wrigley or Heineken.
Benefits for the participants of TPM trainings:
- learning about the rules that should be followed in the maintenance structures
- preparing user manuals for the TPM1 and TPM2 levels of maintenance
- developing a method of gathering data for the purposes of registering procedures and actions involved in maintenance according to TPM strategy
- planning a schedule of machine and equipment inspection in the maintenance department