Automation systems AS-I/S7 integrator
- Unassisted design, configuration and launch of the AS-interface networks working with master networks Profibus and Profinet
- Configuration of the network settings in the SIEMENS TIA Portal and Step7 environment
- fast efficient diagnosis of the AS-interface state
See the laboratory
- Individual workstations
- A certificate of completion in 2 languages – Polish and English
- Educational aids: scripts
- Access to specialist magazines and technical literature
- Writing aids (pen, notebook)
- A bag of company gadgets
- Complete care of idividually assigned customer service person
- Participant Cards with discounts to partner restaurants / pubs in Gliwice
day 2 h. 8.00 - 16.00
fax: +48 32 720 20 52
- Introduction to the physical layer of the industrial network AS-interface: historical overview, design process, basic components
- Cooperation of the interconnected pieces within AS-interface network (network topology, system initialization, communication, communication frame structure)
- Configuring and launching AS-interface network, basic network components
- Modules: electro-pneumatic, sensors with integrated network interface, special solutions, useful accessories, RFID code readers
- Application capabilities in terms of providing safety for machines and devices – machinery directive and AS-interface Safety at Work networks
- Aspects of creating software and variable addressing
- Introduction to the programming environment TIA Portal, configuring, off-line and on-line testing
- Creating software projects, semantics of binary and analogue variable addressing, starting the application
- Configuration from the side of the master controller using the Profinet protocol: SIEMENS controllers series S7-300/400, S7-1200 and S7-1500
- Starting own applications using industrial sensor systems
- Maintenance – development, servicing and replacing devices in the owned system. Diagnostics of the devices working in the AS-I network (diagnostics of modules, diagnostics of transmission, determining the time of reaction)
The essential elements of the training courses organized by EMT-Systems are content, well-qualified trainers and modern equipment. However, as the Engineering Training Center we also pay attention to the highest quality of catering services.Each day of the course the participants receive:
- A two-course lunch – our cuisine is a combination of traditional, home-made meals known from the modern milk bars and dishes served in restaurants. Every day, there is a selection of soups and main courses.
- Unlimited access to our EMT Coffi Di‘Italian Espresso Bar. During short breaks in classes our students may use the fully stocked coffee bar:
- THERMOPLAN BW 4 – a professional Swiss coffee machine used in best cafes. You may choose the coffee you like best - Cappuccino, Espresso, Americano, Caffe Latte and Turkish Coffee.
- Traditional vending machine serving different types of coffees and hot beverages such as tea, hot chocolate or borscht.
- A selection of kettles, coffees and teas for self service.
- Sparkling and still mineral water, squash.
- A selection of cookies and fruit.