Vibrodiagnostics of industrial systems – level 2
- Extending basic knowledge in the area of diagnosing the selected machines and devices
- Using the relation between the machine operation principle and the mechanism of defect formation and the characteristics of time waveforms and spectrums of diagnostic signals
- Advanced methods of gathering and processing diagnostic data
- Signal processing and analysis
- Individual identification of machine dynamic properties
- Tribological diagnostics
- Basics of machine vibroisolation
- A certificate of completion in 2 languages – Polish and English
- Educational aids: scripts
- Access to specialist magazines and technical literature
- Writing aids (pen, notebook)
- A bag of company gadgets
- Complete care of idividually assigned customer service person
- Participant Cards with discounts to partner restaurants / pubs in Gliwice
day 2 h. 8.00 - 17.00
day 3 h. 8.00 - 12.00
fax: +48 32 720 20 52
We are available if you have any questions or concerns
Apply or enquire about the course
regarding the accuracy of selected training
Training rooms and laboratories are large, spacious and air-conditioned. Work benches for the participants have been fitted with specialist equipment. Participants have access to PCs with simulation software, latest product catalogs, diagnostic tools and real research objects used for practical exercises.
DATA COLLECTING AND ANALYZING STATION
Participants perform tasks and exercises using the VIBEXERT II analyzer expanded to include a new, color display with modern, graphic user interface. The processor facilitates faster measurements, processing of the measured signals and analyzing the symptoms of defects without the necessity of abandoning the tested machine.Standard functions of the machine:
- Highest-quality color display.
- Information about the machine and battery status
- Ergonomic keyboard
- Automatic backlight adjusts to the ambience
- Diodes on the display interpret the results compliant with ISO standards or values defined by the user
Data is downloaded directly from the high performance hydraulic power unit from PARKER.
SHAFT ALIGNMENT STATION
Participants perform tasks and exercises using FIXTURLASER GO Pro laser shaft alignment.Parameters of the device:
- Color TFT-LCD backlit display unit
- QVGA 320 x 240 pixels
- Alfa-numeric keyboard
- Klawisze nawigacyjne
- LED Indicators: Laser transmission and status indicators
- USB communication
- 3 x 1,5V LR-14 batteries
- Batteries operating time: up to 15 hours
Our trainers have extensive technical knowledge and broad experience supported by years of documented work in various implementation projects. What’s more, they are experts in diagnostics of machines and offer their consultation in different projects. During the trainings, their main focus is on passing knowledge of the real examples they have encountered in their professional work. In addition, they provide consulting services and work as experts for renowned trade periodicals. During trainings, their main focus is on passing knowledge of the real examples they have encountered in their professional work.
Our trainers are open to all suggestions made by the participants. It is very common that during trainings the group discusses the issues beyond the scope of the standard program that cover specific aspects of the students work.
Completed courses also lead to cooperation between EMT Systems Ltd. and representatives of industrial facilities in the following areas: projects, modernization, diagnostics of industrial systems and technological lines.
- A textbook: Diagnostics of industrial systems – basics prepared by the Engineering Training Center EMT-Systems and covering the topics included in the course content. View some of the pages:
The training is addressed to the following technical services:
- technical and engineering staff responsible for maintenance in their everyday work
- employees of diagnostic departments
- employees of other departments, such as electric, mechanical, measurement and automation departments
- employees of production and engineering departments (for instance testing department)
Benefits for participants
- understand the basic issues related to the phenomenon of generating a vibration and their propagation as well as their effect on the operation of machines
- use standards for the purposes of defining vibration levels and classifying equipment for repair
- select sensors, measuring methods, measuring circuit configuration and analysis of measurement results (at the same time being able to identify the source of malfunction)
- interpret symptoms of machine’s malfunction on the basis of diagnostic signals (damage to rolling and hydrodynamic bearings, transmissions, electrical machines and others)
- Excellent training conditions in professionally equipped Laboratory of Vibroacoustics
- A large number of practical exercises to facilitate the acquisition of specific skills.
- A wide range of teaching aids that help strengthen the acquired knowledge.
- Professional staff of trainers with many years of practical and theoretical experience.