Programming MITSUBISHI logic controllers, series MELSEC-Q
After completion of the course the participant:
- Knows and uses the functionalities of the GX Works 2 environment
- Can design and program the Mitsubishi Q controller in LAD language (Simple Project)
- Knows the architecture and configures the Q controller, uses the monitoring and diagnostic functions
- Has the ability to handle binary and numerical variables, knows the basic functions and orders
See the laboratory
day 2 8.00 - 16.00
day 3 8.00 - 16.00
- Individual workstations
- Extra free training hours for practice
- A certificate of completion
- Educational aids: scripts
The essential elements of the training courses organized by EMT-Systems are content, well-qualified trainers and modern equipment. However, as the Engineering Training Center we also pay attention to the highest quality of catering services.Each day of the course the participants receive:
- Unlimited access to our EMT Coffi Di‘Italian Espresso Bar. During short breaks in classes our students may use the fully stocked coffee bar:
- THERMOPLAN BW 4 – a professional Swiss coffee machine used in best cafes. You may choose the coffee you like best - Cappuccino, Espresso, Americano, Caffe Latte and Turkish Coffee.
- Traditional vending machine serving different types of coffees and hot beverages such as tea, hot chocolate or borscht.
- A selection of kettles, coffees and teas for self service.
- Sparkling and still mineral water, squash.
- A selection of cookies and fruit.
- A two-course lunch - the cuisine offered by two nearby diners is a combination of traditional, home-made flavors known from modern dairy bars with meals served in restaurants.
The highlight is the aroma of freshly ground coffee!