Introduction to industrial automation and control systems
Equipment we use:
- Knowledge of control signals in automation and relay control systems.
- Learning about basic regulation systems used in industry.
- Industrial sensors.
- PLC-based control systems and visualization of industrial processes.
- Industrial communication networks.
- Frequency converters.
Poznaj naszą firmę
- Individual workstations
- A certificate of completion in 2 languages – Polish and English
- Access to specialist magazines and technical literature
- Writing aids (pen, notebook)
- A bag of company gadgets
- Complete care of idividually assigned customer service person
- Participant Cards with discounts to partner restaurants / pubs in Gliwice
fax: +48 32 720 20 52
Training rooms and laboratories - large and spacious. Student workstations have been fitted with specialist equipment. Each participant has their own individual workstation designed to learn and solve problems from the field of electrical engineering and industrial automation. The multi-component teaching units enable designing and building advanced control cabinets and provide a possibility of doing tasks and exercises from a wide range of subjects.
Student workstations, due to their diversity and unique construction based on devices from many different manufacturers, give students a chance to learn different methods of installing devices in a control cabinet and diagnosing faults in control systems.
A MULTI-COMPONENT MODEL OF A CONTROL CABINET
Participants have at their disposal individual workstations that are models of a real control cabinet. During the course, they practice connecting particular electrotechnical devices.
The workstation is composed of:
- NO/N buttons and lights
- Frequency converter and resistance thermometer PT100
- Signal converters (resistance to voltage, current to voltage)
- Contactors and relays
- Separating relays (mechanical and semiconductors)
- Safety relays
- Time relays
- Limit switches
- 230VAC/24VDC power supply unit
- Protection systems (residual current device, motor protection switch, overcurrent circuit breaker - mechanical, overcurrent circuit breaker - electronic)
Each participant has access to basic measurement tools:
- Digital multi-functional meters to measure AC and DC, as well as flow and resistance of AC/DC and for flow and capacity measurements
- A voltage tester for AC/DC from 12 V to 1000 V AC / 1000 V DC, IP65
MULTI-PURPOSE ELECTROTECHNICAL DEVICES
Participants have access to multi-purpose assembly tools:
- Application tool for sleeves, according to DIN 46228-4 0,5 mm² bis 2,5 mm² with a forced block, magazine, cutting unit, wire stripping unit, twisting unit and crimping unit
- Cable shears
- Diagonal cutting pliers
- Wire stripping pliers
- Crimping tools
- Combination pliers
- Half round nose pliers
- Adjustable spanners
- Flat-head screwdrivers VDE 0,4x2,5/0,5x3,0/1,0x4,0/1,0x 5,5, cross-slot screwdrivers: PHO/PH1/PH2
- Control cabinet keys
- Sleeve kits
- Tape measures