Compilation of measurement results
Objectives of the course:
- Knowledge about compiling measurement results.
- Proper presentation and interpretation of measurement results.
- Specification of measurement accuracy.
- Specification and improvement of measurement procedures.
- Knowledge of statistical instruments for measurement data processing.
- Formatting charts and using them in the process of inference.
Poznaj naszą firmę
See the laboratory
- A certificate of completion in 2 languages – Polish and English
- Educational aids: scripts
- Access to specialist magazines and technical literature
- Writing aids (pen, notebook)
- A bag of company gadgets
- Complete care of idividually assigned customer service person
- Participant Cards with discounts to partner restaurants / pubs in Gliwice
day 2, h. 9.00 - 16.00
fax: +48 32 720 20 52
- Notation and rounding of measurement results, errors and uncertainties
- General physical condition system
- Influence quantities and their analysis
- Significant and certain digits in measurement results
- Analysis of the spread of multiple measurement results
- Measurement method errors and possibilities of their compensation
- Interpretation of specifications of devices for precise measurements
- Philosophy of constructing statistical programs
- Regularity of actions, selection of terminology, nomenclature, result archiving
- Basic options of a statistical program for data processing
- Calculation arrangement with the use of measurement results
- Selection of forms and parameters for graphs
- Approximation and interpolation of distributed data
- Inference about complementing the research
- Selection of approximating functions
- Spline interpolation
- Calculating measurement uncertainty
- Calculating convolution of distributions, confidence intervals and confidence levels
- Analysis of program calculation limitations
- Compilation of different data according to various models
- Creating uncertainty budgets and inference about improvement of the experiment
The essential elements of the training courses organized by EMT-Systems are content, well-qualified trainers and modern equipment. However, as the Engineering Training Center we also pay attention to the highest quality of catering services.Each day of the course the participants receive:
- A two-course lunch – our cuisine is a combination of traditional, home-made meals known from the modern milk bars and dishes served in restaurants. Every day, there is a selection of soups and main courses.
- Unlimited access to our EMT Coffi Di‘Italian Espresso Bar. During short breaks in classes our students may use the fully stocked coffee bar:
- THERMOPLAN BW 4 – a professional Swiss coffee machine used in best cafes. You may choose the coffee you like best - Cappuccino, Espresso, Americano, Caffe Latte and Turkish Coffee.
- Traditional vending machine serving different types of coffees and hot beverages such as tea, hot chocolate or borscht.
- A selection of kettles, coffees and teas for self service.
- Sparkling and still mineral water, squash.
- A selection of cookies and fruit.