Programming MITSUBISHI logic controllers, series MELSEC-F
After completion of the course the participant:
- Knows and uses the functionalities of the GX Works 2 environment
- Can design and program the Mitsubishi F controller in LAD language (Simple Project)
- Knows the architecture and configures the F controller, uses the monitoring and diagnostic functions
- Has the ability to handle binary and numerical variables, knows the basic functions and orders
See the laboratory
day 2 8.00 - 16.00
day 3 8.00 - 16.00
- Individual workstations
- Extra free training hours for practice
- A certificate of completion
- Educational aids: scripts
- Access to specialist magazines and technical literature
- Writing aids (pen, notebook)
- A bag of company gadgets
- Complete care of idividually assigned customer service person
- Participant Cards with discounts to partner restaurants / pubs in Gliwice
iQ Works: iQ Works is an integrated software suite consisting of GX Works3, MT Works2, GT Works3, RT ToolBox2 mini and FR Configurator2, which are used to program Mitsubishi Electric automation products. Software integration is enhanced with Navigator as the central system configuration incorporating an easy-to-use, graphical user interface with additional project-sharing features such as system labels and parameters. The advantages of this powerful integrated software suite are that system design is made much easier with a substantial reduction in repetitious tasks, cutting down on errors while helping to reduce the overall TCO.
- Navigator – System management software.
- GX Works3 – Controller engineering software.
- GT Works3 – GOT screen design software.
- MT Works2 – Motion controller engineering software.
- RT ToolBox2 mini – Robot engineering software.
- FR Configurator2 – Inverter setup software.
GX Works2: GX Works consists of various different components that help to simplify project creation and maintenance tasks. A system design console that enables projects to be created at the system overview stage has been added. Additionally, the main programming languages are supported and their labels (variables) are shared, further simplifying programming. Various debug and maintenance features are also included.
- Project life engineering – various features have been consolidated into an integrated engineering environment that enables easier project creation throughout the engineering process, ensuring consistency through every step.
- System-wide design – Easy system configuration with parts library; Direct module parameter registration; Integrated simple motion module setup
- Multiple programming languages – Conforms to IEC 61131-3; Supports main programming languages; Consistency between different programming labels
- Simple to debug – Various online monitoring; hardware simulator (emulator); Data logging
Our teaching staff are industry representatives with many years of experience. They are renowned specialists with years of documented work experience in teaching courses and many completed implementation and repair projects. During trainings, their main focus is on passing the knowledge of the real examples they have encountered in their professional work.Zobacz więcej szczegółów na temat naszych trenerów
- A course book: "Programowanie sterowników logicznych MITSUBISHI seria MELSEC-F" ( Programming MITSUBISHI logic controllers, series MELSEC-F) compiled by the Engineering Training Center EMT-Systems and Mitsubishi Electric Polska
BENEFITS FOR THE PARTICIPANT
- Tell and understand the basic operation principles of a modern automation system
- Configure the connection with the controller and create hardware configuration
- Understand the rules of writing programs in LAD/FBD with logic and arithmetic operations, timers and counters
- Understand the basics of structural programming
- Distinguish basic tools for testing and monitoring programs in LAD/FBD/STL languages
- Excellent training conditions in a professionally equipped Laboratory of PLC
- Numerous practical exercises at individual workstations facilitating consolidation of the acquired knowledge and skills
- Individual approach to each participant
- Well-qualified teachers from the maintenance service departments and the Silesian University of Technology with a vast practical experience
- Professionalism, reliability and experience of Poland’s largest training center
- Catering – tasty lunch served by the Technopark restaurant
- Professional and comprehensive course materials covering all the topics discussed during the course, illustrated with numerous examples
- A course certificate of completion confirming the acquired skills, issued by the Engineering Training Center in two languages – Polish and English
- maintenance service workers, automation engineers, electricians and electronics technicians
- anyone interested in gaining knowledge in programming MITSUBISH logic controllers, series F
The essential elements of the training courses organized by EMT-Systems are content, well-qualified trainers and modern equipment. However, as the Engineering Training Center we also pay attention to the highest quality of catering services.Each day of the course the participants receive:
- Unlimited access to our EMT Coffi Di‘Italian Espresso Bar. During short breaks in classes our students may use the fully stocked coffee bar:
- THERMOPLAN BW 4 – a professional Swiss coffee machine used in best cafes. You may choose the coffee you like best - Cappuccino, Espresso, Americano, Caffe Latte and Turkish Coffee.
- Traditional vending machine serving different types of coffees and hot beverages such as tea, hot chocolate or borscht.
- A selection of kettles, coffees and teas for self service.
- Sparkling and still mineral water, squash.
- A selection of cookies and fruit.
- A two-course lunch - the cuisine offered by two nearby diners is a combination of traditional, home-made flavors known from modern dairy bars with meals served in restaurants.
The highlight is the aroma of freshly ground coffee!