Photovoltaic farm projects development
Course aimDuring the training, the participant:
- Learns all the most important issues allowing to enter the industry of photovoltaic farms
- Gains knowledge in the field of legal conditions
- Gains greater competences and a better understanding of the specifics of the industry
Target group:The training is aimed at:
- representatives of energy companies
- entities interested in buying / selling PV farm projects
- landowners wishing to assess the potential of their plots
- public administration bodies (poviat starosts, commune offices, environmental protection funds)
- investment funds
day 2 9.00 - 16.00
day 3 9.00 - 16.00
- Access to e-materials
- A certificate of completion
- Educational aids: scripts
- Access to specialist magazines and technical literature (regarding stationary training)
- Writing aids (pen, notebook) - regarding stationary training
- Complete care of idividually assigned customer service person
During each training day, participants receive:
- Unlimited access to the Cechownia Cafe coffee bar, serving tea and high-quality freshly ground coffee. The bar is equipped with:
- NECTO Karisma - a professional espresso machine of Italian production.
- THERMOPLAN BW 4 - a professional espresso machine made in Switzerland.
- Two-course dinner - a combination of traditional, home-made flavors with meals served in restaurants.