SIEMENS SIMATIC S7-1200 TIA Portal programming – level 2
- Introduction to the rules of configuration and application of analogue modules, interrupts, counters, PTO, PWM and PID
- Using technological functions, data logging and www servers
- Modifications on operator panels
- Writing advanced applications in SCL
- Introduction to configuration and launching data exchange between controllers via Ethernet
See the laboratory
day 2 h. 8.00 - 16.00
day 3 h. 8.00 - 16.00
day 4 h. 8.00 - 16.00
day 5 h. 8.00 - 13.00
- Individual workstations
- Extra free training hours for practice
- A certificate of completion in 2 languages – Polish and English
- Educational aids: scripts
- Access to specialist magazines and technical literature
- Writing aids (pen, notebook)
- A bag of company gadgets
- Complete care of idividually assigned customer service person
- Participant Cards with discounts to partner restaurants / pubs in Gliwice
Participants have individual training positions at their disposal, where they perform industrial tasks based on Siemens S7-1200 controllers. The training position consists of a controller fitted with analogue and digital I/O modules connected with the analog and digital I/O signal simulator. Additionally, each controller is connected with the lab station fitted with a valve manifold, double-acting cylinders, encoder, stepper motor and frequency converter with a motor elements allow the participants to perform tasks based on the actual elements applied in undustrial automation.
The positions are fitted with:SIEMENS S7-1200 controller
- 25 KB memory
- 8 digital inputs (3 of them may be used as fast counters)
- 6 digital outputs (2 fast outputs, 100 kHz)
- 2 analogue inputs
- Integrated ETHERNET - PROFINET
- Each controller is fitted with a module SB1222 including 4 fast digital outputs 200kHz
- 8 buttons inducing input signals
- Potentiometer regulating the analog input voltage
- LCD displaying analog input voltage
- LCD displaying analog output voltage
- Air service unit
- Valve manifold with 2 electro-pneumatic valves 5/2
- Actuator built of two cylinders and a gripper
- Reed sensors informing about the end positions of cylinders
- Electronic proportional regulator
- Angle encoder
- Stepper motor
- PT100 temperature sensor with 0-10V transcoder
- Power inverter
- Permanent magnet motor
- LCD displaying encoder’s pulses and current temperature measured by PT100 temperature sensor
Our equipment allows the participants to perform tasks based on the actual elements applied in industrial automation. It is also planned to include some additional equipment such as different types of sensors (optic, induction, capacitive, pressure and flow sensors) and frequency convrters with electric motors.
SIMATIC S7-1200 is a new modular industrial controller for small to medium-size applications. What was emphasized in the design process of this system was the communication of the SIMATIC HMI panels with the S7-1200 PLC to make it most efficient regarding data transfer as well as the clarity and intuitiveness of the application project. This becomes especially evident in the management of variables in the application project. The system enables single declaration of variables for both the visualization part and the controller part of the project. It also makes it possible to shift the variables easily between the design devices – all within one project data base. This helps to avoid the numerous errors in the applications.
Our tutors are industrial representatives with a vast practical experience in implementation and engineering projects. Their main focus is on passing knowledge of the real examples of problems encountered in their everyday work. They have implemented many systems and conducted a number of courses.Read more about our tutors
Participants of the course in PLC Siemens S7-1200 programming receive a 200-page textbook. Additionally, participants have a possibility of printing the programs they have developed.
PLC SIEMENS SIMATIC S7-1200 programming – Advanced course
- Learn about the advanced functions of logic controllers series S7-1200
- Gain information about programming and configuration of SIMATIC S7-1200
- Acquire practical skills thanks to numerous exercises
- Get a certificate of participation proving acquired skills and knowledge
Benefits for participants
- Consolidate their knowledge about methods of project management in STEP7 integrated in the modern TIA Portal environment
- Acquire information about setting up the hardware used to activate and parameterize advanced functions of the controller
- Consolidate their knowledge about monitoring and writing programs in LAD/FBD using logic and arithmetic operations, timers and counters
- Learn about structured programming and SCL programming
- Consolidate acquired knowledge thanks to numerous exercises
- Excellent training conditions in a modern and professionally equipped PLC Laboratory
- Numerous practical exercises by individual training positions facilitating consolidation of acquired knowledge and skills
- Individual approach to each participant
- Outstanding lecturers from the The Silesian University of Technology and maintenance service departments
- Professionalism, reliability and experience of Poland’s largest training center
- Catering – tasty and hot lunches served by Technopark restaurant
- Professional documentation including numerous examples and presenting the topics in a clear, transparent and comprehensible manner
- Certificate of participation proving acquired skills and knowledge prepared in two languages – Polish and English
- Maintenance services, automation engineers, electricians and electronics technicians
- Anyone interested in gaining knowledge on PLC Siemens SIMATIC S7-1200 programming
The essential elements of the training courses organized by EMT-Systems are content, well-qualified trainers and modern equipment. However, as the Engineering Training Center we also pay attention to the highest quality of catering services.Each day of the course the participants receive:
- Unlimited access to our EMT Coffi Di‘Italian Espresso Bar. During short breaks in classes our students may use the fully stocked coffee bar:
- THERMOPLAN BW 4 – a professional Swiss coffee machine used in best cafes. You may choose the coffee you like best - Cappuccino, Espresso, Americano, Caffe Latte and Turkish Coffee.
- Traditional vending machine serving different types of coffees and hot beverages such as tea, hot chocolate or borscht.
- A selection of kettles, coffees and teas for self service.
- Sparkling and still mineral water, squash.
- A selection of cookies and fruit.
- A two-course lunch - the cuisine offered by two nearby diners is a combination of traditional, home-made flavors known from modern dairy bars with meals served in restaurants.
The highlight is the aroma of freshly ground coffee!