Plastics processing - extrusion
Our competences were trusted by:
- Acquiring complex knowledge about plastics processing by extrusion method
- Gaining the skills of designing the extrusion process
- Gaining the skills of setting the right parameters of the extrusion process
- Introduction to the extruder design
- Acquiring the skills of evaluating the quality of the extruded product
- Acquiring the skills of preventing potential defects of the product
Poznaj naszą firmę
- A certificate of completion in 2 languages – Polish and English
- Educational aids: scripts
- Access to specialist magazines and technical literature
- Writing aids (pen, notebook)
- A bag of company gadgets
- Complete care of idividually assigned customer service person
- Participant Cards with discounts to partner restaurants / pubs in Gliwice
fax: +48 32 720 20 52
We are available if you have any questions or concerns Apply or enquire about the course
regarding the accuracy of selected training
Participants of the courses have at their disposal equipment and machines available in a given workplace. We can also use the documentation provided by the Client.
Training sessions are carried out by industrial representatives and long – standing member of academic staff from units of higher education with considerable experience in implementation and repair projects. Our tutors work for large industrial plants solving technical problems and performing engineering tasks.
This training is addressed to workers who want to gain or enhance their knowledge on plastics, their production and processing methods.
The main objective of the course is presenting basic theory related to plastics with a view to its practical application in the industry.
Benefits for participants
- Use the fundamental terms in the field of plastics processing
- Understand the basic theory presented during the course
- Understand the necessity of respecting rules for machine exploitation
- Know how to apply the acquired information in practical aspects of their work