Injection molding machine operation
Aims of the course:
- Increasing technical awareness of the employees working with injection molding machines
- Introduction to operation principles of injection molding machines
- Maintaining good technical condition of injection molding machines
- Independent assessment and selection of the method of repairing damage to injection molding machines
- Operation and repairs of hot runner systems
- A certificate of completion in 2 languages – Polish and English
- Educational aids: scripts
- Access to specialist magazines and technical literature
- Writing aids (pen, notebook)
- A bag of company gadgets
- Complete care of idividually assigned customer service person
- Participant Cards with discounts to partner restaurants / pubs in Gliwice
day 2 h. 9.00-16.00
fax: +48 32 720 20 52
We are available if you have any questions or concerns
Apply or enquire about the course
regarding the accuracy of selected training
During open courses that are carried out in the rooms of our Center we use examples of damaged parts, samples of welding methods, samples with different types of surfaces etc.
During closed courses that are carried out at our Client’s premises, we additionally suggest discussing the production problems encountered in a given workplace and finding solutions. For practice, we suggest visiting the tool shop and consultation with real injection molds.
Confirmation of cooperation
Our experience and quality of the provided training services is provided by selected references received from our Clients, , based on their satisfaction with training courses in PLASTICS and plastics processing.
Our trainers have extensive technical knowledge and broad experience supported by years of documented work in various implementation projects. During the trainings, their main focus is on passing knowledge of the real examples they have encountered in their professional work.
Our trainers are open to all suggestions made by the participants. It is very common that during trainings the group discusses the issues beyond the scope of the standard program that cover specific aspects of the students work.
Completed courses also lead to cooperation between EMT Systems Ltd. and representatives of industrial facilities in the following areas: projects, modernization and diagnosing of the machine systems and technological lines.
Each participant of the course receives:
- A course book: Injection molding machine operation compiled by the Engineering Training Center EMT-Systems and comprising the topics included in the course content.
- Tool mechanics
- Injection mold set up specialists
- Employees responsible for the technical condition of injection molds