Operation of cnc numerically controlled
machines with SINUMERIK control system
- Writing machining programs based on SINUMERIC controllers
- Writing machining programs for the milled and turned elements
- Design and operation of the numerically controlled machine tools
- Learning to operate the numerically controlled machines with SINUMERIK control
fax: +48 32 720 20 52
We are available if you have any questions or concerns
Apply or enquire about the course
regarding the accuracy of selected training
Sterowanie CNC – SINUMERIK
- Sinumerik 840D - JOBS Jomach 146 machining center
- Sinumerik 810D/840D
- Sinumerik 820 d SL
- Sinumerik 810T
- Operation of CNC machine tools
- Starting the machine
- Tools installation
- Setting the values of tool compensation
- Determining translocation of the zero point of the machined element
- Programming the machine using SINUMERIK controller
- Programming fixed cycles
- Machining simulation in the machine’s controller
- Manual mode
- Machining the element in the automatic mode
- Dimensions control
- Program modifications in the machine’s SINUMERIK controller
In order to enable participants to practice their skills, it is necessary for the client to provide a machine tool, materials and cutting and measurement tools (calipers, micrometers, gauge blocks) as well as mounting elements adjusted to the type of the material provided.
It is also possible to machine the elements that will be further processed in the firm.
As regards the practical part of the training in at the client’s premises, we use the machine tools and the machine park available in the facility. It is also possible to use client’s own technical documentation of the company.
As regards the practical part of the training in our Center we offer:
The training room with an area of about 150m2, air-conditioned, large and spacious. Working positions for students are expertly equipped. Each participant has access to the latest tool directories. The installed cameras display the current operation of the machines via projector.
Our training rooms allow working on actual industrial machines based on the state-of-the-art control systems – SINUMERIK, FANUC, Haidenhain and OKUMA.
For practical exercises we use our own machine park that features many diversified tools. Depending on the degree of the course and level of the group, we offer our students the following fleet of machine tools:
CNC Laboratory - machinesSINUMERIK 828 driver - WAFO MMY450 machining center
- Center adapted to efficient mass production of parts
- Telescopic covers of the X, Y, Z axes guideway
- Elements to set up the machine at the workplace
- Screw roller gearboxes in all 3 axes - direct drive from the engine
- The lighting installation
- Tool cooling
- Carousel tool magazine for 10 tools, HSK-A63 spindle end
- Precision ballscrews in 3 axes
- Chain type chip conveyor with a bath
- SINUMERIK 828
- 6 tools head type revolver
- 3 jaw fi80 handle
- Complete electronics for 3 axes
The tools used during coursesEquipment and accessories available at working stations:
- measuring instruments:
- gauge blocks
- demonstration tools:
- turning tools with indexable inserts
- folding tool
- special tools
- cutter heads
Watch a video presenting laboratories of numerically controlled machine tools used during our professional engineering trainings.
Our tutors are industrial representatives with a vast practical experience. Their main focus is on passing knowledge of the real examples of problems encountered in the process of using numerically controlled machines. They have implemented many systems and conducted a number of courses in CNC and CAD/CAM.