Authorized partner of SIEMENS Industry Software
The Engineering Training Center EMT-Systems is the authorized training partner for the producer of PLM solutions – Siemens PLM Software. The contract signed between the institutions enables us to run certified courses. Constant supervision of our courses by Siemens guarantees gaining firsthand knowledge, highest quality and access to the latest software and course materials. Our licensed tutors take part in creating the course documentation for the Siemens PLM Software products and work with our clients helping to implement the products.
EMT-SYSTEMS is a member of Profibus PNO Polska
PROFIBUS PNO Polska is the organization engaged in the development and standardization of industrial networks in automation systems. It helps the users and manufacturers of PROFIBUS and PROFINET devices to implement the latest and best solutions and technologies. The association provides their members with easy and constant access to knowledge and technical information.
Our cooperation with IFM is based on using the company’s equipment during the courses in Industrial Automation, Sensor Technology, ASI industrial networks and Pneumatics. It allows the participants to work with up-to-date industrial equipment.
Authorized training partner for SEW EURODRIVE
The Engineering Training Center EMT-Systems has been chosen as a training partner of SEW EURODRIVE – one of the European leaders in drive systems. Due to our partnership, we are able to offer you trainings in the operation and configuration of company’s products. SEW EURODRIVE drive systems are also used during our standard trainings in order to add variety to practical exercises and work with real industrial elements (PROFIBUS DP communication, power hydraulics)
- Excellent training conditions in a modern and professional PLC Laboratory fitted with the essential equipment and teaching aids
- Individual training positions for each participant
- Numerous practical exercises by individual training positions facilitating consolidation of acquired knowledge and skills
- Experienced lecturers from the maintenance service departments and design companies, with teaching qualifications and vast technical knowledge regarding the design, implementation, maintenance and repairs of the automated devices and systems based on the SIMATIC S7-300 systems
- Individual approach to each participant
- Modern teaching methods combined with the unique multimedia techniques
- Modular training concept that allow adjusting the level of the training to the level of students’ knowledge
- Possibility of conducting closed trainings at the client’s site or in our Laboratories
- Professionalism of Poland’s largest training center specializing in the trainings in industrial automatics and broadly defined engineering
- Excellent organization of the training and constant assistance to the participants throughout the entire course
- Professionalism, reliability and nice atmosphere during the course
Additionally, you receive:
- Professional and comprehensive course materials covering all the topics discussed during the course, backed up with numerous examples
- Certificate of completing the course in the Engineering Training Center; a confirmation of acquired skills and knowledge /issued in two languages – Polish and English/
The trainings are intended for:
- Maintenance service workers, automation engineers, electricians, electronics technicians
- Anyone interested in gaining knowledge in PLC and SCADA WinCC | Wonderware InTouch
SIEMENS SIMATIC PLC – COURSES
PLC trainings are intended for everyone interested in gaining basic knowledge of PLC Siemens programming, and are particularly addressed to maintenance services, automation engineers, electricians and electronical engineers.
We carry out trainings in the fields of programming, diagnostics, installation and communication of the programmable controllers Siemens SIMATIC S7 – 300/400/1200/1500 in STEP 7 and TIA Portal as well as Safety Integrated controllers.
SIMATIC S7-300 controller is the most popular and commonly used industrial PLC. It is indended to be used for machine, production line and technological objects automation. It is a modern and universal platform for automation systems and enables constructing distributed control systems, both autonomous and based on the communication networks.
Thanks to our courses participants will be able to design and launch control systems for the machines operating within the AS-interface / PROFIBUS or PROFInet. Additionally, they will gain the skills of diagnosing communication problems in the existing networks using devices produced by different manufacturers.
Trainings in drive systems are intended for anyone interested in gaining basic knowledge of the implementation and maintenance of frequency inverters. They are particularly addressed to maintenance services, automation engineers and energy engineers.
Trainings designed for technicians and engineers, designers, construction engineers, technologists and everyone interested in gaining knowledge of industrial sensors. The knowledge gained in the course is universal and does not depend on the equipment used, it relates to the open and universal industrial standard.
Trainings in programming industrial robots have been designed for engineers, programmers and students interested in modern control systems for the technologically advanced industrial robots.
Our trainings allow the participants to learn the basic aspects of the design, configuration and on-line programming of the leader in the market: ABB, KUKA and FANUC. The trainings are mostly practical which means that participants will be able to program the machine in a few simple steps on the very first day and on the final day they will operate various models of robots in an automatic cycle.
List of trainings: SIEMENS S7-300/400
List of trainings: SIEMENS S7-300/400 TIA PORTAL
List of trainings: SIEMENS Safety Integrated
Advanced in SIMATIC Safety Integrated S7-1500 controllers