- Practical knowledge in the field of industrial metrology
- Introduction to the design, operating principle and operation of basic measurement devices used in the industrial metrology
- Skills of unassisted measurement taking based on technical drawings
- Knowledge in the field of Coordinate Measuring Technique and the available measurement tools
- An extensive professional practical course conducted on real industrial machines
- Course materials
- Access to professional literature, magazines and catalogues
- Teaching aids (notebook, pen)
- Company advertising gadgets (mug, lanyard, bottle opener)
- Certificate of completion in 2 languages - Polish and English
- Opportunity to gain knowledge on classes conducted by specialists with extensive practical and teaching experience.
day 2 h. 9.00 - 16.00
day 3 h. 9.00 - 16.00
fax: +48 32 720 20 52
We are available if you have any questions or concerns
Apply or enquire about the course
regarding the accuracy of selected training
Classrooms and laboratories are air-conditioned, large and spacious. Workstations for the participants have been fitted with specialist equipment. The participants have at their disposal tools used in the industrial metrology and additionally - a coordinate measuring machine and measuring arm.
Participants of the training course have at their disposal the following tools used in the industrial metrology:
- depth gauges
- sensor clocks
- gauge blocks
- measuring balls
- measuring rollers
Coordinate measuring machineZEISS ACCURA coordinate measuring machine Characteristics of the performed measurements:
- measurement range of the device: 900x1200x700mm
- measurement uncertainty MPE_P=1.7um
- faster selection of the optimal solution and saving of costly retooling of the machine thanks to using the MASS system (Multi Application System Sensor)
- MASS allows using both active scanning central head, heads that can be mounted in the tilting rotary joints with passive scanning head, as well as optical scanning heads
- It features scanning measuring head Zeiss VAST-XT
Measuring armMCAx measuring arm with scanning head MMDx100:
- Measurement range: 2 m
- Point repeatability: +/- 30 um
- Capacity accuracy: 42 um
- Measurement probes: 15 mm, 6 mm, 3mm
- The device is fitted with a laser scanner (scanning head)
- Max. speed of gathering points, min. 50000 points/s
Our trainers are experienced engineers certified in the field of metrology by the leading producers of tools and coordinate machines – Zeiss / AUKOM / Nikon Metrology / DMG.
In addition, they provide consulting services and work as experts for renowned trade periodicals connected with industrial metrology and machining.
During trainings, their main focus is on passing knowledge of the real examples they have encountered in their professional work.
Our trainers are open to all suggestions made by the participants. It is very common that during trainings the group discusses the issues beyond the scope of the standard program that cover specific aspects of the students work.
Completed courses also lead to cooperation between EMT Systems Ltd. and representatives of industrial facilities in the following areas: projects, modernization and commissioning of the machine hydraulic systems and technological lines.
- a textbook: Industrial metrology compiled by the Engineering Training Center EMT-Systems Ltd. covering the material included in the program of the specific course.
The essential elements of the training courses organized by EMT-Systems are content, well-qualified trainers and modern equipment. However, as the Engineering Training Center we also pay attention to the highest quality of catering services.Each day of the course the participants receive:
- A two-course lunch – our cuisine is a combination of traditional, home-made meals known from the modern milk bars and dishes served in restaurants. Every day, there is a selection of soups and main courses.
- Unlimited access to our EMT Coffi Di‘Italian Espresso Bar. During short breaks in classes our students may use the fully stocked coffee bar:
- THERMOPLAN BW 4 – a professional Swiss coffee machine used in best cafes. You may choose the coffee you like best - Cappuccino, Espresso, Americano, Caffe Latte and Turkish Coffee.
- Traditional vending machine serving different types of coffees and hot beverages such as tea, hot chocolate or borscht.
- A selection of kettles, coffees and teas for self service.
- Sparkling and still mineral water, squash.
- A selection of cookies and fruit.