Operating and programing CNC lathe and milling machines
Aims of this training:
- Gaining the necessary knowledge on writing programs that control the machining of solid materials.
- Learning practical skills of creating machine programs for milling and lathe elements.
- Familiarizing the design and operation of a numerically controlled milling machines and lathes.
- Gaining confidence in operating a CNC milling and lathe machine.
- To find out about available course dates - visit our Polish website www.emt-systems.pl
- Training language - Polish
Course type:Open course
Location:CNC Workshop in the Engineering Training Center in Gliwice, POLAND
Price1800 PLN PLN (netto)
- Writing implements
Certificat::After the training each participant receives a bilingual certificate presenting the covered topics and confirming the acquired skills.
- day 1 h.: 10.00 - 16.00
- day 2 h.: 9.00 - 16.00
- day 3 h.: 9.00 - 16.00
- day 4 h.: 9.00 - 16.00
- day 5 h.: 9.00 - 13.35
Prerequisites:The Course is dedicated to everybody willing to start working as operators and programmers of CNC machines, graduates of vocational, technical schools as well as units of higher education
Lista hoteli w pobliżu miejsca szkolenia
- tel. (32) 444 93 44, 502 494 707, 518 341 855
- fax (32) 720 20 52
Closed course:This course is also available as a closed training where the dates, price, locations and the content is settled individually with the Client..
- The basics of geometry (system of coordinates, points of reference, absolute and incremental dimensioning)
- Introduction to programming (NC Blocks and modal functions)
- S, M, F, T functions
- Linear interpolation G00, G01
- Circular interpolation G02, G03
- Milling cycles – pocket machining, hole boring
- Writing programs for the machining of the turned/milled element in the MTS-CNC V7.3
- Operating a CNC lathe/ milling machine.
- Starting the machine
- Tools installation
- Setting the values of tools correction
- Determining the translocation of the zero point of the machined element
- Programming the machine by means of the controller
- Programming of the constant cycles
- The machining simulation in the machine’s controller
- The manual mode
- Machining the element in the automatic mode
- Dimensions control
- Program modifications on the machines controller
- lathe/milling machine FNF 40 with SINUMERIK 810 T
- 3 – axis vertical machining center HARTFORD LG 800 with GE FANUC Ai 100
The course is conducted by a Tutor, who has many years of experience as a vocational teacher and a examiner of the Regional Vocational Committee in Jaworzno in the field of operating the machine tools. We cooperate with the biggest production companies concerning the programming and operation of CNC machine as well as in the training courses in the field.