TIAPortal EKSPERT – programming controllers S7-1500
The course is addressed to all those who:
- are familiar with controllers S7-300/400 programmed in classic STEP 7
- are familiar with programming languages LAD/FBD/STL
- have no experience in TIA Portal or working with controller S7-1500
- Implementation of new possibilities of the controller S7-1500 as compared to S7-300 and S7-400
- Commands and tools in TIA
- Detailed presentation of new programming and engineering tools
- Advanced programming structures
- New possibilities, tools and traps that the programmer may encounter
day 2 h. 8.00 - 16.00
day 3 h. 8.00 - 16.00
day 4 h. 8.00 - 16.00
day 5 h. 8.00 - 13.00
fax: +48 32 720 20 52
We are available if you have any questions or concerns
Apply or enquire about the course
regarding the accuracy of selected training
Our laboratories feature modern equipment based on the devices in the industrial versions supplied by renowned manufacturers.During the TIA 1500-1, participants have access to the following devices: Siemens SIMATIC S7-1500 controller, with the programming device including:
- 8 buttons inducing input signals
- Potentiometer regulating the analog input voltage
- LCD displaying analog input and output voltage
- uAir service unit
- A valve manifold with 2 electro-pneumatic valves
- Two double-acting pneumatic cylinders
- Reed sensors informing about the position of the limit cylinders
- Electronic proportional regulator
- Angle encoder
- PT100 temperature sensor with a 0-10V transcoder
- Frequency converter
- Permanent magnet motor
STEP 7 V13 intuitively and effectively supports engineering tasks. Totally Integrated Automation Portal assists the user in each task and step of programming thanks to its transparency, intelligent navigation and user-friendly functions. Functions such as drag/drop, copy/paste and autocomplete make your work faster and easier. IEC standard programming languages – functional editors and compilators:
Our tutors are industrial representatives with a vast practical experience in implementation and engineering projects. Their main focus is on passing knowledge of the real examples of problems encountered in their everyday work. They have implemented many systems and conducted a number of courses.See more details about our tutors
- Persons familiar with controllers S7-300/400 programmed in classic STEP 7
- Persons with little experience in TIA Portal
The essential elements of the training courses organized by EMT-Systems are content, well-qualified trainers and modern equipment. However, as the Engineering Training Center we also pay attention to the highest quality of catering services.Each day of the course the participants receive:
- A two-course lunch – our cuisine is a combination of traditional, home-made meals known from the modern milk bars and dishes served in restaurants. Every day, there is a selection of soups and main courses.
- Unlimited access to our EMT Coffi Di‘Italian Espresso Bar. During short breaks in classes our students may use the fully stocked coffee bar:
- THERMOPLAN BW 4 – a professional Swiss coffee machine used in best cafes. You may choose the coffee you like best - Cappuccino, Espresso, Americano, Caffe Latte and Turkish Coffee.
- Traditional vending machine serving different types of coffees and hot beverages such as tea, hot chocolate or borscht.
- A selection of kettles, coffees and teas for self service.
- Sparkling and still mineral water, squash.
- A selection of cookies and fruit.