- Best training conditions in the Laboratory of CNC lathe and milling machines equipped with essential devices
- Gaining practical knowledge thanks to the numerous exercises.
- Individual approach to each participant
- Full training service and constant supervision and care over the training group.
- Expertise, reliability and good atmosphere during the training.
Our CNC LaboratoryView the gallery
CNC: Training for CNC programmers
WORKING ON ACTUAL INDUSTRIAL CNC MACHINES
Each participant works on actual industrial machines based on the state-of-the-art control systems – SINUMERIK, FANUC, Haidenhain and OKUMA.
For practical exercises we use our own machine park that features many diversified tools. Depending on the degree of the course and level of the group, we offer our students the following fleet of machine tools:
CNC Laboratory in the Engineering Training Center in Gliwice:
- GE FANUC 0i Mate-TD driver – lathe WAFO TMK 25
- SINUMERIK 828 driver – machining center WAFO MMY450
- OKUMA OSP-P300S driver – turning and milling center OKUMA MULTUS with innovative features: Thermo-Friendly Concept, Collision Avoidance System, Machining Navi
CNC Laboratory in the Engineering Training Center in Gdańsk and Poznań:
- SINUMERIK 808D driver – CNC lathe with a 6-tool revolver
- FANUC 0iMD driver – STCNC3D milling machine
Equipment and accessories available at working stations in each locations (Gliwice, Gdańsk, Poznań):
- measuring instruments – calipers, micrometers, altimeter, rulers, gauge blocks
- demonstration tools – cutters, drills, taps, turning tools with indexable inserts, folding tools, special tools, cutter heads
CERTIFICATES RESPECTED IN EUROPE
After the training course each participant acquires billingual, personal certificate descriptively confirming acquired skills in accordance with ISO 9001:2009 and ISO 29990:2010 TüV NORD Polska procedures.
TüV NORD Certificates
Taking the examination prepared by EMT-Systems and the organization TUV Nord Poland, students have a chance to receive an additional certificate of competence as part of the training. The document is prepared in three languages – Polish, English and German.
Each participant receives 6 certificates of completion prepared in different languages
After the training, students also receive a certificate issued pursuant to § 18th paragraph. 2 of the Regulation of the Minister of National Education of 11th January 2012 on lifelong learning in school forms (Dz. U. of 2014. Pos. 622).