TIRA Vib (TIRA S 57315/LS – 340)
Basic parameters of the system
- sinus (max. force 15 kN) - tests for objects working in the area of revolving elements, e.g. motors,
- random signals (max force of the noise 15 kN) - used for objects subjected to random input, for instance in transportation – elements mounted on vehicles, electronics etc.
- Impact tests (max. force 42 kN) – used for testing objects subject to vibration of high acceleration amplitude, for instance in defence industry, transport simulations,
- Endurance tests – tests that involve forcing objects into resonance using sinus signal and maintaining this state.
- Vibrational tests are carried out in variable climatic conditions using climatic chamber of 1130 mm x 1080 mm x 1000 mm (temperature range of -70ºC to 180ºC, humidity range of 10% to 98%)
The test bench is coupled with Polytec PDV- 100 laser vibrometer together with the equipment and software for analyzing dislocation, speed and acceleration.
We are available if you have any questions or concerns
regarding the accuracy of selected services
(32) 411 10 00
571 208 604