SPC - Statistical Process Control
- Gaining knowledge in the field of manufacturing processes statistical control
- The ability to properly place the SPC in the processes of the organization
- Building awareness about the variability in processes and how to learn about them
- Acquisition of knowledge in the field of measurement uncertainty and impact on process evaluation
- Strengthen the ability to read SPC reports and interpret process capability indicators
- Ability to look at SPC studies in terms of costs
- Developing good practices in the implementation and development of SPC
See the laboratory
day 2, h. 8.00 - 16.00
- A certificate of completion
- Educational aids: scripts
- Access to specialist magazines and technical literature (regarding stationary training)
- Writing aids (pen, notebook) - regarding stationary training
- Complete care of idividually assigned customer service person
- Participant Cards with discounts to partner restaurants / pubs in Gliwice (regarding stationary training)
Please contact us on:
0048 32 4111 000
should you have any questions on the course you have chosen
During each training day, participants receive:
- Unlimited access to the Cechownia Cafe coffee bar, serving tea and high-quality freshly ground coffee. The bar is equipped with:
- NECTO Karisma - a professional espresso machine of Italian production.
- THERMOPLAN BW 4 - a professional espresso machine made in Switzerland.
- Two-course dinner - a combination of traditional, home-made flavors with meals served in restaurants.