Improving quality processes for production management
- Presentation of modern quality activities supporting production management
- Help in achieving the goal declared in the quality policy
- Indication of opportunities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of process and organization management
- Building a team, motivating employees and strengthening their awareness
- Blurring the boundaries between departments and emphasis on shared responsibility for processes
- Inspiration to introduce changes in the organization
- Identifying the benefits of the process approach, risk analysis and PDCA improvement principle
Training target audience / Sector / Processes:
- Directors, managers, coordinators, specialists, experts, masters, leaders, engineers.
- Automotive, aviation, electronics and household appliances, railway industry, manufacturing and service companies.
- Stamping, fusing, welding, machining, injection, molding.
See the laboratory
say 2 9.00 - 16.00
day 3 8.00 - 15.00
- A certificate of completion
- Training materials
- Access to specialist magazines and technical literature (regarding stationary training)
- Writing aids (pen, notebook) - regarding stationary training
- Complete care of idividually assigned customer service person
- Participant Cards with discounts to partner restaurants / pubs in Gliwice (regarding stationary training)
| IV. AWARENESS|