Quality management and quality ethics
Objectives of the course:
- Improvement of quality awareness
- Improvement of the organization of laboratories and research facilities
- Knowledge of quality management systems
- Improvement of quality management in companies
- Improvement of qualifications of quality department employees
Poznaj naszą firmę
See the laboratory
- A certificate of completion in 2 languages – Polish and English
- Educational aids: scripts
- Access to specialist magazines and technical literature
- Writing aids (pen, notebook)
- A bag of company gadgets
- Complete care of idividually assigned customer service person
- Participant Cards with discounts to partner restaurants / pubs in Gliwice
fax: +48 32 720 20 52
- The notion of quality
- A role of quality management systems and benefits from implementing them
- Quality tools
- Metrology and metrology areas
- Organization of internal laboratory
- Cooperation with external laboratories
- Accreditation and accredited entities
- Management of control and measurement equipment
- Metrology terms and definitions from a practical perspective
- The idea of Statistical Process Control - SPC
- The essence of Measurement System Analysis
- Calibration and legalization
- Measuring tools and conventional techniques
- Testing instruments and differences in comparison with measuring tools
- Coordinate measuring technique
- The rule of selecting measurement tools
- The essence of CAQ
The essential elements of the training courses organized by EMT-Systems are content, well-qualified trainers and modern equipment. However, as the Engineering Training Center we also pay attention to the highest quality of catering services.Each day of the course the participants receive:
- A two-course lunch – our cuisine is a combination of traditional, home-made meals known from the modern milk bars and dishes served in restaurants. Every day, there is a selection of soups and main courses.
- Unlimited access to our EMT Coffi Di‘Italian Espresso Bar. During short breaks in classes our students may use the fully stocked coffee bar:
- THERMOPLAN BW 4 – a professional Swiss coffee machine used in best cafes. You may choose the coffee you like best - Cappuccino, Espresso, Americano, Caffe Latte and Turkish Coffee.
- Traditional vending machine serving different types of coffees and hot beverages such as tea, hot chocolate or borscht.
- A selection of kettles, coffees and teas for self service.
- Sparkling and still mineral water, squash.
- A selection of cookies and fruit.