Preparation for the fulfillment of requirements of IATF 16949:2016 with the use of Lean Management
Objective of the course:
- Overview of the audit process and introduction to the requirements of the first, 3-year certification cycle
- Providing participants with information on the requirements of a new standard IATF 16949:2016
- Practical use of Lean Management when implementing IATF 16949:2016
Poznaj naszą firmę
See the laboratory
- A certificate of completion in 2 languages – Polish and English
- Educational aids: scripts
- Access to specialist magazines and technical literature
- Writing aids (pen, notebook)
- A bag of company gadgets
- Complete care of idividually assigned customer service person
- Participant Cards with discounts to partner restaurants / pubs in Gliwice
day 2, h. 9.00 - 16.00
day 3, h. 9.00 - 16.00
fax: +48 32 720 20 52
- Overview of the context for creation of new requirements in the automotive industry
- Detailed overview of the certification process:
- General requirements of the compliance with IATF 16949
- Types and schedules of audits in the first 3-year cycle
- The scope of applicability of the rules for the purposes of IATF certification
- IATF requirements for certification bodies
- Overview of the fundamental differences between ISO/TS and IATF:
- Context of the organization and the scope of responsibility
- Process planning and management
- Analysis and risk coverage
- Continuous process improvement
- Documentation of qualitative activities
- Responsibility and support in the development
- Remedial and corrective actions and their documentation
- Analysis of the examples of documents
- Possibilities of using Lean Manufacturing methodology as a basis for IATF implementation decisions
- Examples of using Lean Manufacturing methodology in the process of change implementation according to IATF
- Discussion and solving real examples of problems
- Possible initial analysis of real quality records
The essential elements of the training courses organized by EMT-Systems are content, well-qualified trainers and modern equipment. However, as the Engineering Training Center we also pay attention to the highest quality of catering services.Each day of the course the participants receive:
- Unlimited access to our EMT Coffi Di‘Italian Espresso Bar. During short breaks in classes our students may use the fully stocked coffee bar:
- THERMOPLAN BW 4 – a professional Swiss coffee machine used in best cafes. You may choose the coffee you like best - Cappuccino, Espresso, Americano, Caffe Latte and Turkish Coffee.
- Traditional vending machine serving different types of coffees and hot beverages such as tea, hot chocolate or borscht.
- A selection of kettles, coffees and teas for self service.
- Sparkling and still mineral water, squash.
- A selection of cookies and fruit.
- A two-course lunch - the cuisine offered by two nearby diners is a combination of traditional, home-made flavors known from modern dairy bars with meals served in restaurants.
The highlight is the aroma of freshly ground coffee!