On-line programming of wittmann manipulation robots - basic course
Equipment we use:
Objectives of the course:
- Starting up a WITTMANN robot
- Understanding of design and operation of WITTMANN robot system
- Understanding of basic on-line programming methods
See the laboratory
- A certificate of completion in 2 languages – Polish and English
- Educational aids: scripts
- Access to specialist magazines and technical literature
- Writing aids (pen, notebook)
- A bag of company gadgets
- Complete care of idividually assigned customer service person
- Participant Cards with discounts to partner restaurants / pubs in Gliwice
day 2 h. 8.00 - 15.00
A manipulation robot WITTMANN with R8.3 controller
- Control system: WITTMANN CNC 8.3 with emergency block
- Manual operator - TEACHBOX
- Transmission via gear wheel, rack
- 2 x Venturi vacuum circuit with a digital differential pressure switch
- 1 x pneumatic valve 5/2 with control function, to control pneumatically operated gripper elements
- Servo-drives in all 3 axes
- A rotary axis
- Low noise emission and high operation comfort
BOY 25 E Injection molding machine
The BOY 25 E is based on a well proven design. Since 1968, more than 25,000 machines of this series have been delivered. Significant innovation is the increase to 27.5 tons clamping force and the possibility of a differential injection, which provides increased injection speeds. Travel speeds and improved dynamics could be achieved through further optimizations.
The BOY 25 E is characterized by highest precision and reliability. With a footprint of 2,805 in², the extremely compact injection molding machine is simple, clear and economically designed. The cantivelered clamping unit features easy access and room for numerous options including automated systems. Six different sizes of injection units combined with seven different screw diameters offer a wide range of individual equipment options.
- Setters, employees of technical support departments, operators of injection molding machines. Participation in the course is also available to owners of WITTMANN robots with CNC6 and R7 controllers.
The essential elements of the training courses organized by EMT-Systems are content, well-qualified trainers and modern equipment. However, as the Engineering Training Center we also pay attention to the highest quality of catering services.Each day of the course the participants receive:
- Unlimited access to our EMT Coffi Di‘Italian Espresso Bar. During short breaks in classes our students may use the fully stocked coffee bar:
- THERMOPLAN BW 4 – a professional Swiss coffee machine used in best cafes. You may choose the coffee you like best - Cappuccino, Espresso, Americano, Caffe Latte and Turkish Coffee.
- Traditional vending machine serving different types of coffees and hot beverages such as tea, hot chocolate or borscht.
- A selection of kettles, coffees and teas for self service.
- Sparkling and still mineral water, squash.
- A selection of cookies and fruit.
- A two-course lunch - the cuisine offered by two nearby diners is a combination of traditional, home-made flavors known from modern dairy bars with meals served in restaurants.
The highlight is the aroma of freshly ground coffee!