On-line programming of wittmann manipulation robots – advanced course
Equipment we use:
Objectives of the course:
- Starting up a WITTMANN robot
- Acquiring the skills of configuring a WITTMANN robot
- Understanding the design and operation of WITTMANN robot system
- Understanding the advanced on-line programming methods
Poznaj naszą firmę
See the laboratory
- A certificate of completion in 2 languages – Polish and English
- Educational aids: scripts
- Access to specialist magazines and technical literature
- Writing aids (pen, notebook)
- A bag of company gadgets
- Complete care of idividually assigned customer service person
- Participant Cards with discounts to partner restaurants / pubs in Gliwice
day 2 h. 8.00 - 15.00
fax: +48 32 720 20 52
A manipulation robot WITTMANN with R8.3 controller
- Control system: WITTMANN CNC 8.3 with emergency block
- Manual operator - TEACHBOX
- Transmission via gear wheel, rack
- 2 x Venturi vacuum circuit with a digital differential pressure switch
- 1 x pneumatic valve 5/2 with control function, to control pneumatically operated gripper elements
- Servo-drives in all 3 axes
- A rotary axis
- Low noise emission and high operation comfort
Injection molding machine from – series ECO 180
Hurmak ECO series is a traditional line of toggle clamp machines. It consists of eleven different models between 100 and 750 tons of clamping force.
Hydraulic injection molding machine is fitted with the energy saving system based on a Baumuller/Marzocchi servo pump. The system is perfectly compatible with company’s own KEBA software and it has been designed to achieve a long lasting balance between efficiency and operating costs.
ECO series has been designed with simplicity, low operating costs and easy maintenance in mind. Just as in case of basic models, the machines of ECO series may be successfully used for special applications requiring high speed and precision, like manufacturing thin-wall products.
- Setters, employees of technical support departments, operators of injection molding machines.
- Participation in the course is also available to owners of WITTMANN robots with CNC6 and R7 controllers.
The essential elements of the training courses organized by EMT-Systems are content, well-qualified trainers and modern equipment. However, as the Engineering Training Center we also pay attention to the highest quality of catering services.Each day of the course the participants receive:
- Unlimited access to our EMT Coffi Di‘Italian Espresso Bar. During short breaks in classes our students may use the fully stocked coffee bar:
- THERMOPLAN BW 4 – a professional Swiss coffee machine used in best cafes. You may choose the coffee you like best - Cappuccino, Espresso, Americano, Caffe Latte and Turkish Coffee.
- Traditional vending machine serving different types of coffees and hot beverages such as tea, hot chocolate or borscht.
- A selection of kettles, coffees and teas for self service.
- Sparkling and still mineral water, squash.
- A selection of cookies and fruit.
- A two-course lunch - the cuisine offered by two nearby diners is a combination of traditional, home-made flavors known from modern dairy bars with meals served in restaurants.
The highlight is the aroma of freshly ground coffee!