SIEMENS SIMATIC S7-300/400 programming - basic course
They trusted us:
What you'll learn:
- Introduction to PLCs
- Design and functions of the Simatic S7-300/400 logic controllers and Simatic Step 7 software
- Learning about the S7 environment with its basic programming functions, configuration and diagnostic tools
- Editing and performing simple controlling tasks in graphic languages LAD, FBD
- Basic STL programming
Got questions? Leave your phone no., we will call you back!
Get a taste of our courses:
What people say about our courses:
"I was pleasantly surprised. The trainer was clear and precise with his instructions, the connection was really good. The virtual workshop with all the elements like actuators, diodes, etc. was very impressive. It's a lot of knowledge, it's a lot of practice, it's money well spent." - Chris, Atlanta, GA
- 24 - 27 August ONLINE APPLY
day 2. 8.00 - 16.00 (CEST, UTC+2)
day 3. 8.00 - 16.00 (CEST, UTC+2)
day 4. 8.00 - 16.00 (CEST, UTC+2)
We offer a 30-day money-back guarantee in the following situations:
- in case of technical problems making it impossible or difficult for you to take part in the course,
- in case of unforeseen circumstances such as illness etc (See Regulations for participation in on-line training courses)
- A complete interactive on-line course by top European training center
- Access to e-materials
- A certificate of completion
- Access to virtual automation stations
- Constant supervision of individual progress through 'share screen'
- Introductory course (no previous experience required)
- High quality instructor (4,85/5)
- Focus on practice
Training workstations have been professionally equipped. Participants have at their disposal individual training workstations designed to learn the tasks and industrial solutions based on the Siemens S7-300/400 controller and Step7 software.
Each workstation is fitted with the controller featuring digital and analog input/output modules connected with the simulator of digital and analog input/output signals. Additionally, each controller is connected with the workstation featuring many elements of industrial automation. Please read the detailed description of the equipment we use.
Siemens SIMATIC S7300/400 controllers with I/O cards
Each participant has at their disposal a workstation based on a PLC. Below, we present technical parameters of the selected controllers.Controller SIEMENS SIMATIC ST-300 (CPU 313C, CPU 313C-2DP, CPU 314C-2DP, CPU 314C-2PN/DP, CPU 315-2DP, CPU 315F-2PN/DP):
- memory depending on the model 128/192/256/512 KB
- 16 or 24 digital inputs
- 16 digital outputs
- 4 analog inputs
- 2 analog outputs
- 3 or 4 fast counters (30 or 60 kHz)
- MPI, Profibus, Profinet interfaces
Each workstation also features a signal generator connected with inputs/outputs of the controller. It enables simulating binary signals and analog input/output signals (0-10V). it is fitted with the electronic voltage indicator. The generator includes:
- 8 buttons generating input signals
- a potentiometer regulating voltage range of the analog input
- display of the analog input voltage
- display of the analog output voltage
WORKSTATIONS WITH ELEMENTS OF AUTOMATION AND MECHANICS
Each participant has at their disposal a set of actuating elements connected with input/output modules of the controller. The workstation enables fast preview of programming results in the form of actual motion of different components, programming cycles, move sequences and others. The workstation is composed of:
- air preparation unit
- valve manifold with 4 electropneumatic valves 3/2, 5/2, 5/3
- actuating unit based on two actuators and a gripper
- sensors informing about the end position of actuators
- digital input/output module
- pulse ON/OFF switch
- safety switch
- display/monitor with interactive visualizations
Our tutors are industrial representatives with a vast practical experience in implementation and engineering projects. Their main focus is on passing knowledge of the real examples of problems encountered in their everyday work. They have implemented many systems and conducted a number of courses.
Benefits for participants
- Understand basic operation principles of the modern automation systems
- Configure connection with the controller and create hardware configurations
- Write programs in LAD/FBD using logic operations, timers and counters
- Understand the basics of structured programming and writing programs in STL
- Identify and use basic testing and monitoring tools for programs written in LAD/FBD/STL
- Maintenance services, automation engineers, electricians and electronics technicians
- Anyone interested in gaining knowledge on PLC SIEMENS SIMATIC S7-300/400 programming
EMT-Systems on-line courses
- Our on-line training courses are live, highly engaging and fully interactive.
- Due to small group sizes each participant receives trainer’s full attention and guidance.
- A professional webinar studio allows access to necessary software as well as live-view of working machines and devices.
- We also use popular remote cooperation platforms, such as ZOOM, MSTeams or other suggested by clients.
- Having completed the course, all participants will be sent PDF certificates of completion including the description of course program in English.