Equipment for heat treatment processes
Poznaj naszą firmę
See the laboratory
- A certificate of completion in 2 languages – Polish and English
- Educational aids: scripts
- Access to specialist magazines and technical literature
- Writing aids (pen, notebook)
- A bag of company gadgets
- Complete care of idividually assigned customer service person
- Participant Cards with discounts to partner restaurants / pubs in Gliwice
day 2 h. 9.00 - 16.00
fax: +48 32 720 20 52
- Stoves heaters (low temperature, medium temperature, high temperature equipment)
- Equipment for generating controlled atmospheres
- Feed cooling equipment:
- Quenching tanks
- Cooling wells
- Presses and hardening equipment
- Cooling chambers
- Cold traps
- Washing equipment
- Control and measuring devices
- Furnace sets and systems
- Technological lines and centers
Skrypt szkoleniowy dedykowany właściwej tematyce kursu
Metaloznawstwo i obróbka cieplna
Leszek Adam Dobrzański
Wydawnictwo Szkolne i Pedagogiczne
Materiały Inżynierskie i Projektowanie Materiałowe
Leszek Adam Dobrzański
Metaloznawstwo i obróbka cieplna stopów odlewniczych
AKAPIT Wydawnictwo Naukowe
The essential elements of the training courses organized by EMT-Systems are content, well-qualified trainers and modern equipment. However, as the Engineering Training Center we also pay attention to the highest quality of catering services.Each day of the course the participants receive:
- Unlimited access to our EMT Coffi Di‘Italian Espresso Bar. During short breaks in classes our students may use the fully stocked coffee bar:
- THERMOPLAN BW 4 – a professional Swiss coffee machine used in best cafes. You may choose the coffee you like best - Cappuccino, Espresso, Americano, Caffe Latte and Turkish Coffee.
- Traditional vending machine serving different types of coffees and hot beverages such as tea, hot chocolate or borscht.
- A selection of kettles, coffees and teas for self service.
- Sparkling and still mineral water, squash.
- A selection of cookies and fruit.
- A two-course lunch - the cuisine offered by two nearby diners is a combination of traditional, home-made flavors known from modern dairy bars with meals served in restaurants.
The highlight is the aroma of freshly ground coffee!