Our company offers comprehensive services in the field of design and construction of systems for various industries.
Benefit from our high quality services
We offer the services in the area of topics related to Rapid Prototyping, Reverse Engineering and producing elements made of composites.
We offer the following possibilities:
Rapid Prototyping and Reverse Engineering:
- Scanning and processing the real elements in order to recreate the construction form,
- Redesigning models or creating new constructions using CAD/CAM software (including FEM strength verification)
- Printing physical models and prototypes based on 3D models provided by the customer – Stratasys Vantage SE machine, FDM method (Fused Deposition Modelling)
- Recreating construction form of the real machine components and then producing their models using FDM technology,
- Developing a detail design, preparing complete technical documentation, printing the model and then running strength tests or optimizing the construction based on the constructional similarity method
If we add material testing (composition, defects and strength), we are able to recreate the construction and material form of the most complicated construction elements.
Manufacture of elements made of composites:
- Developing designs of composite elements and fabricating the designed components, including:
- Manufacturing components using the ZUND-G3 cutting machine with a table size of 2500×6000 [mm],
- Manufacturing components using SCHOLZ autoclaves (overall dimensions 2500×5000 mm and 3500×10000 mm),
- Providing varnish coatings (LxWxH – 4000x7000x2800 [mm]) and curing composite elements to the upper temperature limit of 250 [oC] (LxWxH – 2500x4000x2000 [mm])
- Preparing comprehensive technical documentation for the composite elements together with generating codes for numerically controlled machine tools and fabricating elements using machining center DMG DMC 1035 Ecoline (steel and aluminum machining, operating space 1000x500x500 [mm]),
- Preparing technical documentation and 3D models of punches, molds, dies, core cutters; fabricating the prepared 3D models (available materials: steel, non-ferrous and light metals, plastics)