The integration of KUKA / ABB robots and SINUMERIK controlled CNC machine
- A certificate of completion in 2 languages – Polish and English
- Educational aids: scripts
- Access to specialist magazines and technical literature
- Writing aids (pen, notebook)
- A bag of company gadgets
- Complete care of idividually assigned customer service person
- Participant Cards with discounts to partner restaurants / pubs in Gliwice
fax: +48 32 720 20 52
We are available if you have any questions or concerns
Apply or enquire about the course
regarding the accuracy of selected training
- Safe operation of robots.
- Safe operation of machine tools.
- Safe operation in semi-automatic mode.
- Calibrating the robot and a machining center.
- Preparing the machining program.
- Setting the machining base.
- Program simulation in the machine controller.
- Retrieving and assembly of the semi-finished product in the machine handle.
- Producing a piece in the automatic mode of the machine tool.
- Measurement control.
- Receiving ready element.
- Alarm handling.
- Communication between the robot and machine tool via digital signals.