The integration of KUKA / ABB robots and SINUMERIK controlled CNC machine
- Idea of KUKA / ABB industrial robots integration with CNC milling machine
- Designing production cycles with the use of industrial robots
- A certificate of completion in 2 languages – Polish and English
- Educational aids: scripts
- Access to specialist magazines and technical literature
- Writing aids (pen, notebook)
- A bag of company gadgets
- Complete care of idividually assigned customer service person
- Participant Cards with discounts to partner restaurants / pubs in Gliwice
fax: +48 32 720 20 52
- Safe operation of robots.
- Safe operation of machine tools.
- Safe operation in semi-automatic mode.
- Calibrating the robot and a machining center.
- Preparing the machining program.
- Setting the machining base.
- Program simulation in the machine controller.
- Retrieving and assembly of the semi-finished product in the machine handle.
- Producing a piece in the automatic mode of the machine tool.
- Measurement control.
- Receiving ready element.
- Alarm handling.
- Communication between the robot and machine tool via digital signals.
The essential elements of the training courses organized by EMT-Systems are content, well-qualified trainers and modern equipment. However, as the Engineering Training Center we also pay attention to the highest quality of catering services.Each day of the course the participants receive:
- Unlimited access to our EMT Coffi Di‘Italian Espresso Bar. During short breaks in classes our students may use the fully stocked coffee bar:
- THERMOPLAN BW 4 – a professional Swiss coffee machine used in best cafes. You may choose the coffee you like best - Cappuccino, Espresso, Americano, Caffe Latte and Turkish Coffee.
- Traditional vending machine serving different types of coffees and hot beverages such as tea, hot chocolate or borscht.
- A selection of kettles, coffees and teas for self service.
- Sparkling and still mineral water, squash.
- A selection of cookies and fruit.
- A two-course lunch - the cuisine offered by two nearby diners is a combination of traditional, home-made flavors known from modern dairy bars with meals served in restaurants.
The highlight is the aroma of freshly ground coffee!